[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 192

artikul:

Reaching the 9-digit time zone )))) Another spin on Gunn's square-9 )))

Is that a Ganzilla calculation?

jonni:
1.2770 is the former resistance line, which is now support.

1.2790 you mean.... there yes,now support......

jonni:
God bless her. Good health, and her granddaughter won't miss her. She's got her back. Yeah?

because that's why i joined the forum )))) i am jealous of those who have many relatives and we all have to carry the family on our backs )))))))

I don't see anything falling. It'll probably be flat by morning and then my buy will be on in the morning )))))

nikelodeon:

1.2790 you meant to say.... there yes, now support......
Nope. 1.2776,if it's accurate on the turkey.
Files:
dailyzpivot.mq4  14 kb

jonni:
Nope. 1.2776, if it's right on the turkey.

Well,you know,...... is my turkey right there..... But the turkey is not the same as the turkey.....

And also a question for everyone: I'm not 80, like the grandmother of the Emotrader girls, but 33 - why do people call me "you"? It's a shame)))))))))))))))))

nikelodeon:

You know...... that's where my turkey is..... But as they say, there's no turkey like a turkey.....
No argument. I'm a rookie. I've only been testing this turkey for a couple of months.

jonni:
I also have a question for everyone: guys, I'm not 80, like the grandmother of the Emotrader girls, but 33-why do people call me "you"? It's a shame )))))))))))))))))

I'm 32 and that's okay, as long as they call me by my patronymic. It's even more respectable that way. ))))))

jonni:
I also have a question for everyone: I'm not 80, like the Emotrader girls' grandmother, but 33 - why do people call me "you"? It's a shame)))))))))))))))))

the emotrader's name is Gina))

emotraid:

Emotrader's name is Gina )))

By the way, very pretty name..... Extremely unusual... And beautiful.....