[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 149

strangerr:

I don't understand you, yesterday when you could buy, you sold, today it's the other way round.
stops at 15 pips.

Tantrik:
you drew it? and

Wow, you're fast, it took me several hours to manually draw the corners on all TFs))) You should forget about the corners built into MT, and it's better to draw them in another program.

MobileMan:

Are you guys crazy?! Don't you feel sorry for the depot?!

It's not that simple ))))

strangerr:

Wow, you're fast, it took me several hours to manually draw corners for all TFs))) You may forget about the corners built into MT, it's better to draw them in another program.

I usually remove the rays where the price does not reach - what do I do next?

Tantrik:

I usually remove the rays where the price doesn't go - what do I do next?

OK, I'll make a template the next day and send it to you.

artikul:

It's not that simple ))))

Yeah, you have to kiss the broken level goodbye))))

Tantric, by the way, the trend lines on the screenshot are the Gunn lines, the blue ones from this week.

strangerr:

Yes, you have to kiss a broken level goodbye)))

Something my "intuition" tells me it's a false breakdown at all ))))

strangerr:

Yeah, I have to kiss the broken level goodbye))))

Tantric, by the way, the trend lines in the screenshot are Gann lines, blue ones from this week.

That's funny... You know some Gann lines, Fibonacci )))) but I don't know anything )

MobileMan:

That's funny ... You know Gann lines, Fibonacci lines )))) but I don't know anything )

The main thing is the volume levels, and the rest is something to do))))

strangerr:

The main thing is the volume levels, and the rest is something to do)))

Where can I read more about them and what they do? I didn't take them into account and it was fine. Maybe I shouldn't?