[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 148

MobileMan:

So I transferred the order. I wasn't nervous at all ))))) the sell from 2783 was accurate enough too
see.... selling is too easy. (at least for me :))) (Stranger - the beam worked - you see?)

Oxide:
or maybe it's the other way around)
That's it !!! Huh...

MobileMan:

I will tell you a secret: I have invested today at my own risk (left the system), I have invested the whole deposit (with a big lot) from 1.2783. Moved only this order to BOO and waiting

..and again accidentally almost at the top.

Tantrik:
you know.... it's too easy to sell. (At least for me:))). (Stranger - the beam worked - do you see?)

Tantric, you know I used to do this for a living, take a clean chart and build rays on different tf's, from H1 to MN, lines of different thickness and colour.

Tantrik:
you know.... selling is too easy. (at least for me:))) (Stranger - the beam worked - do you see?)

I threw in some more warrants.

Tantrik:

I've thrown in more warrants.

I don't understand you, yesterday when you could buy, you sold, today it's the other way round.

Tantrik:

I've thrown in more warrants.

Are you guys crazy?! Don't you feel sorry for the depo?!

strangerr:

Tantrik, you know I used to do this for a living, take a clean chart and draw rays on different timeframes, from H1 to MH, lines of different thickness and colour.
Did you draw it? And?

overall target at the bottom 1,255