[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 147

strangerr:

Well, I'm at a loss for words here, mate.

You'd be ashamed to use such words - there are ladies here)))

Ladies do it too (mostly ladies:)))

Come on! I'm just kidding :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) (there's nothing - respect the M.M.)

strangerr:

He was right, you can't tell, I didn't see the movement yesterday. So what's the trick?

Guys, you're gonna laugh - that's really good intuition. And I'm still holding. And I'm not betting TP yet, it's still a long way off.

MobileMan:

Guys, you're going to laugh - you really don't let your instincts get the better of you. And I'm still holding. And I don't put the TP yet, it's still far away.

After yesterday's candle on the day, it's silly to close now.

strangerr:

After yesterday's candle on the daily, it's silly to close now.

I'll tell you a secret, today I went in at my own risk (I went out of the system), I went in with the whole depo (big lot) from 1.2783. I only moved this order to BOO and am waiting for

The dollar is very strong on all pairs! Somebody knows the news later! ))

MobileMan:

Guys, you're going to laugh - you really don't let your instincts get the better of you. And I'm still holding. And I don't put the TP yet, it's still far away.

MobileMan:

I'll tell you a secret, I invested today at my own risk (left the system), I invested a full depo from (large lot) 1.2780
put stops! (and sleep well)

ReziDent:

p.139, 1.2345

Salavatka:
The dollar is very strong on all pairs! Somebody knows the news later! ))
or maybe the opposite, they are luring)

Tantrik:
put your feet up! (and sleep well)

i transferred this order. I wasn't nervous at all ))))) the sell from 2783 was accurate enough too