[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 146

just closed a sell trade and the candle is 40pts away)))

strangerr:

Rays are good, they only work well if you build them manually.

So you wrote: "2) the ability to go back in time, the so-called 'temporal fugue of time'.

3) a little knowledge of the future" )))

The lower trend is the future resistance and if it coincides with the channel, the bounce will be there! Here is the stop! - It goes to the ray.

no information for 2. for 3 - all is available on the Internet (both genies and pendulums) (but one should be energetically prepared - at least the kundalini should not sleep).

Additional And joint movement of instruments is also a leading indicator. (and some other little things...:)))))

Well done to the person who put a pause with me and who has the patience to hold on to it

Thank you!!! Since we're all pros I'll ask if anyone has found a correlation indicator of two or more currencies for trading a portfolio, ONLY a working one!?, without the bias, etc...

Tantrik:

the lower trend is future resistance and if it coincides with the channel there will be a bounce. There's the stop! - Goes to the ray.

there is no information for 2. for 3 - everything is on the internet(both genies and pendulums)(you just need to be energetically prepared - at least the kundalini should not sleep).

And the joint movement of instruments is also a leading indicator.

Well, dearie me, I'm at a loss for words here.

I would be ashamed to use such words - there are ladies here)))

Tantrik:

the lower trend is future resistance and if it coincides with the channel there will be a bounce. There's the stop! - Goes to the ray.

there is no information for 2. for 3 - everything is on the internet (both genies and pendulums) (you just need to be energetically prepared - at least the kundalini should not sleep).

additional. and joint movement of instruments is also a leading indicator (and some other little things...:))))

so it bounced off the beam!

Look what he's doing.))

MobileMan:
Well done to the person who put a pause with me and who has the patience to hold on to it

He was right, I couldn't say anything, I didn't see that move yesterday. So what is the trick?