[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 145

Salavatka:
) Can we take it a little further?! :) please
1) it's a solid strategy - steadily keeping score horizontally (no sharp downward nods) I have Gunn, trends and channels. 2) The ability to go back in time so called "temporal time fugue". 3) a small knowledge of the future (I am still dealing with it - it is shorted somewhere) 2 hours will suffice. And that all together will give - a stable profit!

strangerr:

It's up to the americans to ping-pong, so you can play around))) But you can also play around.))
stops are there! ))))

I'm guessing tomorrow is red news for the Americans... Margaret must be aware of the state of the labour market there...

Tantrik:
1) it's a solid strategy - steadily keeping score horizontally (no sharp downward nods) I have Gunn, trends and channels. 2) the ability to go back in time so called "temporal time fugue". 3) a small knowledge of the future (I am still dealing with it - it is shorted somewhere) 2 hours will suffice. And all this together will give - a stable profit!

The strategy is clear. How do you use Gunn? And can I rent a time machine?)))

Tantrik:
1) it's a solid strategy - steadily keeping score horizontally (no sharp downward nods) I have Gunn, trends and channels. 2) the ability to go back in time so called "temporal time fugue". 3) a small knowledge of the future (I am still dealing with it - it is shorted somewhere) 2 hours will suffice. And all this together will give - a stable profit!

I have great respect for you. But you should not abuse the preparations !!! Temporal and also a fugue... and also time, looked around the terminal mt4 did not find it... There's no such thing. I have to write an angry letter to support.

Tantrik:

Figured it out )))) Well done )))

strangerr:

The strategy is clear. How do you use Gunn? And can I rent a time machine?)))
Gann rays - I use them as trends - I build them by price and the angle is different every time - and the next ray (where the price has not yet reached) has approximately the same angle (by eye). I do not understand the question about the time machine (I do not have it)

Tantrik:
I use Gann rays as trends - I build them at a price and every time the angle is different - and the next ray (where the price has not yet reached) is about the same angle (by eye). I do not understand the question about the time machine (I do not have it).

Rays are good, they work well, only if you build them manually.

So you wrote: "2) the ability to go back in time, the so-called 'temporal fugue of time'.

3) a little knowledge of the future" )))

confess who put the spell on the Audi... not rolling...rolling...

lotos7:
confess who put the spell on the Audi... no good...

I confess, I did it)))