[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 135

emotraid:
I'll stay with you, your mt5 is bullshit, guru, damn it .... all smart even crap profits )))))

Want me to teach you how to trade? ))) I like you))))

I got this.

I've had it all day... close with a loss, I'm sick of this order ....

Dezil:
Well, let's say I'm in profit today and not just on euR, what do I have to tell everyone about it now?
I don't mind if you do. I just promised last week that I would give one entry and I did. Everyone decides for himself how to trade and on which pair.

artikul:

Do you want me to teach you how to trade? )))

yeah, teach me, but don't yell at me, I'm a dumbass with a pig's hump, chewing elephant kittycake....

emotraid:
I'll stay with you, your mt5 is bullshit, guru, damn it .... (All smart even crap profits))))))

Welcome back)))

emotraid:

yeah teach me, don't yell that I'm stupid with a pig's hump chewing elephant kittycakes....

great... no booger on your avatar... you'll see, it'll come back to normal...

emotraid:
I'll stay with you, your mt5 is bullshit, guru, damn it .... all smart even crap profits )))))

whats up with the nostril?

emotraid:

Yeah, teach me, but don't yell that I'm stupid with a pig's hump, chewing elephant kittykit ....

1. Put that turkey and fractals )))) That's what it should look like.)

Files:
irainbow.mq4  3 kb

strangerr:

Welcome back)))

hey ! )))) What should I do with a warrant or tovo? I'm completely dumbfounded ))))))

Dezil:
Well, let's say I'm in profit today and not just on euR, what do I have to tell everyone about it now?

Let people have their say, it's not forbidden