[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 132

lotos7:

...it's like.

who's gonna tell you the truth?)

think of it as forex psychic )

MobileMan:

Sorry ) I'm 99% sure it will go down )

Really, down to 1.2???

Amenti:

Is it really up to 1.2?

Read above, I set some rough targets to start with. I will close there, and on correction I will go back to the sell. The result of the year, I think 1.2, or even earlier.

insider )))

Pity, it was good currency )))) Fun )))) It fed so many people ))))

MobileMan:

Guys, well I would love to, but I don't know where or how to look. I trade on intuition. By the way, for the last six months - not a single negative order, and the profits fluctuate within 50-500pp per order (on 4 digits)

Simple maths: if you believe your "fairy tales", then you have a deposit of several million dollars with an initial deposit of $100

MobileMan:

Well, I said a lot of 10% of the deposit. How can it fail?! I did not see losses of more than 100 pips, but when I had one order of 500 pips, I increased my deposit one and a half times with one order.

Everything was

MobileMan:

Read above, I've set some rough targets to start with. There I will close, and on correction I will go back to the sell. The result of the year, I think 1.2, or even earlier

For some reason I trust the intuitive element of people who really sympathize with everyone in distress! With such people it always broadcasts smoothly! Judging by your previous phrase addressed to me, it is well developed in you! But what does it tell you for the next day? The question, as you understand, is not idle...

what a day today(

FelixFX:

Simple maths: if your "fairy tales" are to be believed, then you have a deposit of several million dollars with an initial deposit of $100

You're interested in the size of my deposit?! ))) it gives me the creeps) read the above, i have already written a few pages earlier how much i have lost in one order.