[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 131

porofiTFactor:
"...You can roughly put the SL at 1.3100 and the TP at 1.2590..." with 300 pips stops is fine ))

Everyone trades the way he likes.

strangerr:

Everyone trades as they like.

Exactly )))) Other people's recipes haven't won anyone any gold yet ))))

porofiTFactor:
"You can put a rough SL at 1.3100 and TP at 1.2590..." With 300 point stops it's OK)

I called it for those who are afraid at all. I have no stops at all. I am 100% confident in my entry. If the price goes higher, I just fill up another 10% deposit, but I don't put any stops. The result is a big drop in the euro. Let's not speculate and criticize. Let's see what happens by the end of the week or even earlier.

And 1.2815 was just looking at the chart. It's all by eye.

lotos7:

and how did you intuitively determine that 2815...

I wonder what it's broadcasting for the next 24 hours?

MobileMan:

Guys, I'd love to, but I don't know where or how to look. I trade purely on intuition. By the way, for the last six months - not a single negative order, and the profits fluctuate between 50-500pp per order (on 4 digits)
Intuition is good, if the deposit holds out :)))

krisa:
Intuition is good if the deposit holds out :)))

I said a lot of 10% of the deposit. How can it not hold?! I did not see a drawdown of more than 100 pips, but when there was one order of 500 pips I increased the deposit one and a half times with one order

And the advisor, the bastard, is silent, as if in spite of that! And my intuition insists on growth! Otherwise the deposit will die...

Amenti:

And the advisor, the bastard, is silent, as if in spite of that! And my intuition insists on growth! Otherwise the deposit will die...

Sorry ) I'm 99% sure it will go down )

MobileMan:

I called it for those who are afraid at all. I have no stops at all. I'm 100% confident in my entry. If the price goes higher, I'll just fill up another 10% of the deposit, but I won't put any stops. The result is a big drop in the euro. Let's not speculate and criticize. Let's see what happens by the end of the week or even earlier.

And 1.2815 was just looking at the chart. It's all by eye.

No offense )))) i just stand in the other direction and my deposit is (in fact, many times) smaller))))), 2815 - this is probably because of the January 6 highs 2812, and purely speculative theme for a strong movement - to bring down short stops ... ( because big people have short stops ))) ) may be wrong ... just business ... nothing personal )

MobileMan:

I'm sorry ) I'm 99% sure it will go down )

...it's like.