[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 118

OnGoing:
And where will the former go without the latter) They decided to tighten the screws on speculators, I do not know how it will affect our brother (what will happen to liquidity)http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=680085&cid=6

A tax runaway, it is plausible. A tax on the turnover of offshore jurisdictions is, imho, unrealistic...

The financial transaction tax is named after economist James Tobin, who proposed the idea in the 1970s, but it is often called the "Robin Hood tax". The European Commission recalled the idea last year when speculation over the debt of troubled eurozone countries was taking a toll on the euro. Brussels proposed a tax on financial transactions in all or at least 17 eurozone countries: 0.1 percent for deals involving stocks and bonds, and 0.01 percent for derivatives.

But the project has not gained much popularity. Even its supporter, Germany, believes that the tax can be introduced only in the whole eurozone at once. The French president has decided to set an example to his neighbours and promised that the law on the "Tobin tax" will be considered in February.

"I think it makes no sense to introduce such a tax in just one country", comments the French initiative, analyst Robert Halver from the German Baader Bank, "because investors would then simply leave for another country, England or Germany. It would only make sense to introduce such a tax in all eurozone countries!"

Brussels reckons the tax would bring €37bn a year into the coffers. Consultancy firm Ernst & Young, on the other hand, predicts losses for the eurozone of €116bn a year: investors would simply flee the eurozone. Investors would simply flee to London, for example, which accounts for 80% of European financial transactions even today. Britain has promised to block the project at EU level.

This already feels like agony ))))

Attention - giving a mid-term entry signal. On hold - sell limit 1.2815. Without TP and SL yet. The lot at most 10% of the deposit. If it goes a little bit higher, maybe I will fill it, about what I will inform additionally.

MobileMan:
Attention - giving a mid-term entry signal. On hold - sell limit 1.2815. Without TP and SL yet. The lot at most 10% of the deposit. If it will go a little bit higher, I may finish it.

It may go up to 1.29.

Deaver on the clock is looking unbelievable..... I think we're going down....

DragonSL:

Could go as low as 1.29

maybe. Then I'll fill up. I think I'll go in every 50pp. As for the accuracy of entry, we'll see.

I've had a warrant hanging since Friday)))) Tired of waiting ))))

MobileMan:

maybe. I'm going to fill up then. I think I'm going to go for a refill every 50pp. As for the accuracy of entry - we will see.

10% without sl?

Well this is what the picture looks like, opened it on the demo and it scares me)))

strangerr:

10% without sl?

Exactly. Well, it hasn't worked yet. When it does, we'll see where to put it. And you have to go through 900pp to drain the deposit ))))