[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 60

Salavatka:
in 25 minutes, the news on the medium-sized Jews must also be taken into account.

news is not read anymore, we steer it ourselves ))))

emotraid:

don't read the news anymore, we'll steer it ourselves ))))
cool then i'm in!)) we'll be techies clean

Salavatka:
Cool, then I'm in!)) We'll be techies clean

She'll read the book of wisdom ten more times, then she won't talk to us)))

Swiss National Bank President Philipp Hildebrand has said he will not resign, despite the scandal that is growing around him. As it turned out, on 15 August, three weeks before the National Bank suddenly fixed the Swiss franc exchange rate at 1.20 euro 20, Hildebrand's wife bought 400 thousand dollars. In October, the couple sold the dollars, a profit of 75,000 francs.

Philip Hildebrand stated that he did not give his wife any insider information. The wife, a former hedge fund trader, is believed to have made the decisions herself.

"It is always very difficult to judge how independently people act when it comes to a married couple. Of course, the National Bank does not embellish this story, but in principle I think it's a storm in a teacup," says analyst Jean-Pierre Begulan.

An independent audit by the firm PwC showed that as early as March, Hildebrand himself had bought over $1 million with the proceeds from the sale of real estate. The next foreign exchange transaction on his behalf took place in October. In other words, he did not formally violate the Swiss National Bank's rules prohibiting board members from carrying out such transactions more often than once every six months.

it's down the pound already

Tantrik:
and I also p.52 yesterday, also added a sell now failing.

there it goes.

It's not the euro that's down, it's the quid that's up.

emotraid:

... do not read the news any more, we drive ourselves )))

http://www.forexpro.ua/ehkonomicheskij_kalendar.php

..the calendar must be open in the browser

...at the beginning of a trade it is compulsory to see...

...at the end of a trade be sure to watch the next day...

Mathemat:
Yes - the quid, yesterday the eu was falling at first and by evening the quid started to rise :)).

Mathemat:
It was probably someone on TV who said something unknowingly and made trouble!!!