[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 24

Euro with the same pattern on n4 the presence of a deaver which will work for further 250p upwards.

nikelodeon:

Agreed, too early.... It won't turn round that fast..... You have to realise that the eurik made it all the way there yesterday. And the dollar did the same in just a couple of hours. Question: who is stronger????
I'll wait and see (I'll buy in, I've put a stop even if I don't need it)

I bought a pound as well, the signal came up

forte928:
Euro with the same pattern on n4 the presence of a diver that will work out a further rise of 250p upwards....
so are you in favour of the eu rise?

That the sales are near the bottom I can see, where the rise will go I don't know, but at the start, waiting.

strangerr:
That the sales are near the bottom I can see, where the rise will go I don't know, but at the start, waiting.
Are you waiting for a sell or a buy?

Tantrik:
So you're in favour of the euro going up?

I am for growth in the full sense as I do not see a continuation of the decline...- I showed the pound pattern with the eu the same patterns on the oscillator - almost one to one...

Alex_K:
Expecting to go to the sell or to the buy?

If I see a sell bottom, what can I wait for?))

I also believe that up is coming...

strangerr:

If I see the bottom of sales, what can I expect?)
I just misunderstood the phrase - I thought you saw sales at the bottom (i.e. someone was selling at the bottom)