[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 21

I've sold out successfully, too, somehow flipping...

Tantrik:

That's what I wrote on euR - I opened extra orders (9pc) and didn't want any losing months! Now the monitoring has changed - and the month is shown by open positions (and on a profitable account! all months can be unprofitable! Zulus are idiots - and set up monitoring for pips 3-5 pips). When I connected a real account to my own accounts, I got an e-mail notification every week saying that he was trading wrong! That's how they are .....

(God knows what - I know a little:)).

It's clear to you and it's clear to me.

It's clear - the Zulu are idiots and their numbers are wrong. In fact, all is well and good. I get it!

"(what god knows, I know a little about:))." - be careful with that. If God starts telling you what he knows, that's schizophrenia.

Demi:

I get it - the Zulu are idiots and their numbers are wrong. In fact, all is well and good. I get it!

"(What God knows, I know a little:))" - be careful with that. If God starts telling you what he knows, that's schizophrenia.

Pure americans! Pipsers are profitable for them, they get from the spread.

margaret:
aha

Margaret, please justify the situation...

nikelodeon:
I sold well too, somehow flipped over...

another triangle, then down 2913 finish well there + -

lotos7:

Margaret, please justify the situation...
trumpet!

Tantrik:

Another triangle, then down 2913 finish there + -

So why buy here then?!

Tantrik:
trumpet!

)))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:
So why buy here then?!
I'm already on the plus side! - I'll close near the trend or catch a stop (now the index will test the trend from the other side and then go up^)

Tantrik:
I'm already on the plus side! - I'll close near the trend or catch a stop.(now the index will test the trend from the back side and then go up^)

Tantrik, you have to understand that you can buy there a hundred times over, why are you running?