[Resolved, and as usual went the flooding] Can't we love MQL5 not so much or at least not in the MQL4 forum ? - page 6

I would suggest a general approach to all recorded branches, without regard to confessional affiliation -

- more than a month zero responses - kill

- more than a month with no incremental responses - detach

Roman.:

Yeah I don't know, but it looks like 4 will be abandoned with service .... I don't know, but it looks like they will give up servicing to 4 ... Upgrades and everything else, technical support, now all the brokerage companies will go to 5 and that's it ... here we go...

It's sad that they will drop the 4.

5 has no difference apart from the language, at least they should have added render bars, types of orders, .... I can go on and on, and what about services for trader ...

adept:

It's sad that they will drop the 4.

It's a normal process...

Where's the 3 now, say...?

P.S. Maybe they won't... :-) There has been a big jump from a 4 to a 5!!! Who knows...:-) only THEY !!!

Oh fans and fans of the foursome. At the end of January you're in for a surprising and pleasant surprise.

Stay tuned for the announcement. // no joke

Roman.:

Where's the 3 now, say...?

Where is the 5-category now? Who, apart from our freeloaders (who do not so much work as to promote a new trading platform of "their" DC) use the 5-category for reals?

f.t.:
hoW where is the 5-ca now? who other than our freeloaders (who don't work as much as promote their brokerage deal) use the 5 for reals? maybe there is some information about it?

Not yet, but the process has started... :-)

Not for that the five was developed to share LAWS with the four, moreover to be only in "testing mode" at the DC... :-)

Mischek: Oh fans and fans of the foursome. At the end of January, a surprising and pleasant surprise awaits you.
Five will become multi-threaded (not just in the tester) and will directly support Open MP?

Roman.:

Not yet, but the process has started... :-)

Yeah... and neglected diseases are very difficult to cure

Mathemat:
Will Five become multi-threaded (not just in the tester) and directly support Open MP?

Oh, that's a secret. If I crack, they'll send me to Siberia, barefoot, to shovel snow. All of it. It's not like here. There's a lot of snow.

Mischek:

Oh, it's a secret. If I crack, they'll send me to Siberia, barefoot, to shovel snow. All of it. It's not like here. There's a lot of snow.
Tell me, I'm a tomb.