[Resolved, and as usual went the flooding] Can't we love MQL5 not so much or at least not in the MQL4 forum ? - page 5

and I asked you to nail the topic :))))))))))))))))))))

Roman.:

...That's it...and no more... Especially since there was no "search and find..." on my part here...:-) no search and no find...

You're joking, am I not allowed? Apparently you don't realise that I'm "joking" too, otherwise you wouldn't have made the excuse, and quite ridiculously so, "... no detection" - there would be no detection, there would be no post about my Russian. :))

khorosh:

You're joking and I'm not allowed? Apparently you don't understand that I am also "joking", otherwise you wouldn't have made the excuse, and rather ridiculously, "... no detection" - there would be no detection, there would be no post about my Russian. :))

I see... :-) I didn't get it right this time... :-) It just wasn't special (just to get to the bottom of something)... etc., but just - simply - BEAUTIFULLY... :-) especially - from you! :-)

f.t.:
and I asked you to nail the topic :))))))))))))))))))))
You shouldn't have started it! I won't touch it as a matter of principle, it'll remind you :))

granit77:
You shouldn't have started! I won't touch it as a matter of principle, let it serve as a reminder for you :))

:-) Way to go!!!

With your permission, Victor, let me remind you that OUR course NORD-NORD-OST (sailors (although he himself is a tank-man, my comrade-in-arms is a sailor) and others like them will understand)!!! and it makes no difference whether you're a B or an A...

yeah shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, and the moderators would be in charge of the process. and everyone would be in charge :))))

total faispalmmmmmmmmmmm

although there is a way: I'm about to bury a dozen swear words in the title of the thread - you'll kill it straight away :)))))))))))))))

f.t.:
although there is a way: I'm about to bury a dozen swear words in the title of the thread - you'll kill it straight away :)))))))))))))))
Nothing like that will happen - they'll just clean up or ban you and that's it. :)

Why are you so mean to me? :)

I'm just happy to see
our forum is filling up with useful information... the rumor that you can learn a thing or two here is getting the forum in all the ratings at the top.... moderators paint words in all colours of the rainbow and enjoy cheerful pictures.... resource owners brag about their brainchild... idilia

see the picture a couple of posts above.

joo:
Nothing like that will happen - just your mate will be wiped up or pinned down, that's all. :)

And also traditionally get banned :)