[Resolved, and as usual went the flooding] Can't we love MQL5 not so much or at least not in the MQL4 forum ? - page 3

PapaYozh:

Me too, and me too, at least one!

see the post above!

Roman.:

Yeah HZ, but it looks like the 4 will be dropped with maintenance... upgrades there and everything else, tech. support, now all the DCs will switch to 5 and that's it... here we go...

E-VO-LU-CY!!! not to be confused with MAS-TUR-BA-CY... :-)

No, if trading is done in the tester, then of course it's understandable.

Roman.:

see post above!

IE doesn't work properly on the 5th forrum.

PapaYozh:

Not if you're trading in a tester, then of course it's understandable.

Why? :-) DTs will default to 5, 4 will go into oblivion and that's it... why not...

Roman.:

Why??? :-) DCs will default to 5, 4 into oblivion and that's it... why not...
as soon as we do)

Roman.:

When they do, it will make sense to stick with 5. In the meantime, alas, it's a toy.

sever31:
as soon as possible).

You have to prepare yourself... so you don't get painfully pained for your time spent aimlessly in all sorts of FLOODBREAKING alphabetical and other... branches... :-)

Again, look up the documentation, the language syntax is different there and it's kind of OOP-friendly... getting to know it myself...

PapaYozh:

When they do, it will make sense to stick with a five. In the meantime, alas - it's a toy.

Why, alas!!! :-) Not all at once... AND THE VILLAGERS WILL BE ON THE FIVE!!! BURN! :-)))

Roman.:

DCs will not close the 4 as long as a significant proportion of traders will be working on it. To lose clients is to lose money. So this process will be determined by the traders choice, not the will and desire of the DC. Money rules everywhere.

khorosh:

DCs will not close the 4 as long as a substantial share of traders are on it. To lose clients is to lose money. So this process will be determined by the traders' choice, not by the will and desire of the DCs. Money rules everywhere.

Hush ... or they will gather all the DCs and make a tempting offer - all go to five tomorrow - get a bonus)