A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 46

Svinozavr:
In a circle.
From the first to the twenty-first time, it was interesting to tell, to explain, to argue.

Farther and more is duller and dumber. //

And then there was Gruen, who didn't even care about other people's delusions from a high pagoda (ah, pardon - opinions - is there a difference?). // I'm not just on the topic of this thread.

===
No! I even had the idea of writing (and I even wrote something) a kind of textbook. Not to teach me how to trade - god forbid! I'm not that stupid and arrogant, but at least to avoid some silly questions on the first time. But... In short, I realized that they will ask you anyway, while making you prove your innocence to the camels.
Do I need it?

I'll repeat for (n-m) times, for (n-m+1) times making sure of one thing: No one teaches anyone anything. Everyone learns for himself.

Night street lantern pharmacy ...)

Mischek:

Night street lantern apothecary ...)

(grimly) The ending is better: A pharmacy, a street, a streetlight...

// give the slogan to Limonov

===

Or rather, not so! This is his programme: sniff it out, go outside and ... ...!

The lantern is the cause, the pharmacy the effect.

How else could it be?

Dersu:

The lantern is the cause, the pharmacy the effect.

What else could it be?

You know, when they hang (on the lantern), no amount of medicine will help.

This... Do you even know about Blok and the Symbolists, etc.?

Because (I'll explain on my fingers) this is the only ending Blok could have had: Pharmacy (cocaine in the early 20th century was sold in pharmacies as tooth powder), street (is there something to explain about Bolotnaya?))), lantern (I will dryly say - on it hangs).
Good night.

The manuscripts don't burn.

Neither do lanterns.

And to you.

Svinozavr:
Round and round.
From the first to the twenty-first it was interesting to tell, to explain, to argue.

Farther and more is duller and dumber. //

So just relax already and ignore everything that happens on the forum. If it's boring and all the more stupid and even judging by your posts annoying, then why tell someone something, explain, argue? The point is that instead of rummaging through all the insanity, chaos and meaningless phrases (~90% of the flood), if the goal is not to read all that and go crazy ( :) ), it's easier to ask a question. And when you ask a question, you already guess who will "answer" and "comment". :) If, as I understand it, you are able to trade and earn on it, then what is the point of hanging around on this forum, "to spoil nerves"?

- Do I need it?

- No. If you are successful in what you do, then communicate with those who are also successful (assuming that communication with those who are not yet annoys you) and enjoy communication. :)

- No one teaches anyone anything. Everyone learns for himself.

- I agree. Because I think that the best adviser in any case - personal experience.

P.S. Send or not send? And why not? :)

Tired of talking and arguing

And love's tired eyes

Peter, I'm sorry again.

Svinozavr:

But... Anyway, I realised they'd still ask you questions and make you prove you weren't involved with camels.

Do I need it?

Yeah, not a lot of people want to line up with the other gurus. I suspect that the public loses a lot of really interesting ideas that way. :(

Mischek:

Night street lantern pharmacy ...)
... You can hardly see a single person. © V. Vinokur