A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 43

OnGoing:

OK, a simple arithmetical example.

I had 5 apples, I gave one apple to Vasya (spread) and lost the other on the way home (moose). Two uncomplicated questions (please, without philosophy and colourful epithets):

1. How many apples do I have left?

2. How many apples do I need to add now so that I have 5(original dep) + 1(profit) = 6 apples?

2. The figure tends to infinity, if you listen to Vasya, Peter.

OnGoing:

OK, a simple arithmetical example.

I had 5 apples, I gave one apple to Vasya (spread) and lost the other on the way home (moose). Two uncomplicated questions (please, without philosophy and colourful epithets):

1. How many apples do I have left?

2. How many apples do I need to add, to have 5(initial dept) + 1(profit) = 6 apples?

I feel sorry for Vasya. I can't bear to eat an apple every time.

FelixFX:

2. The number tends to infinity if you listen to Vasya, Peter.

Correct answer, well done)

But I would still like to ask porofiTFactor, where was my optimism when I received the first moose? Why did I get it, because I might not have.

And if I couldn't, why can't I get the 2nd and 3rd one, what has changed? Yes, and my optimism is slowly waning each time ... and most importantly, there are fewer and fewer apples ...

I really want to insert an epithet...especially about the lost apple...but come on. 3 apples should be added... let's let the eurobucks pair, that is, the spread is 1-2 points, let's take an average of 1.5, according to the problem statement moose is also 1.5, that is, we need a profit of 4.5 points... и ?

porofiTFactor:
I'd like to insert an epithet... especially about the lost apple... but come on. Let's add 3 apples... let's say the eurobucks pair, that is, the spread is 1.2 points, let's take the average of 1.5, according to the problem statement the moose is also 1.5, that is, we need 4.5 points of profit... и ?

Here... Now your suggestions on where to get that ill-fated 4.5. That's all...

without philosophy called... I don't know where your optimism was and why you were getting moose... It's understandable that nothing's changed. You have to change yourself. That's my point of view. Of course, you can change the system, but it will change itself in the meantime.

porofiTFactor:
without philosophy called... I don't know where your optimism was and why you were getting moose... It's understandable that nothing's changed. You have to change yourself. That's my point of view. Of course, you can change the system, but it will change itself in the meantime.
Thanks, no more questions. I'm off to find optimism...

Cut your losses and let your profits grow (so they say)... I honestly don't know how to calculate those 4.5 points. Gunn did it. I tried. I couldn't do it. Maybe someone else can. It's a worthy task, no doubt... I'm still struggling with it myself...

Although, no, there is also an option to take 4.5 points. You have to sell (or buy) so much volume to get the price to move...but that's another story

porofiTFactor:
Although, no, there is also an option to take 4.5 points. You have to sell (or buy) the volume to get the price to move those points...but that's another story
Of course it is. It's a "mathematical system", i.e. martingale.