1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 12

Mathemat:

Valera, tell me which school has so monstrously perverted your logic of expression? You really do not understand anything. Have you ever taken a single exam in mathematics or physics (not counting school exams)?

Nah, the university is very good )))) I must have cheated a lot, when I was hungry sometimes I did not have time to study. no way, now I find myself thinking that I do not remember the face of my physics teacher, but I graduated a few years ago((((

Does physics or mathematics help you in your statements? Two people are clearly not children, and they understand the issue, but they cannot understand each other......

trol222: Does physics or maths help you with your statements?

It helps, of course. Of course, if there is anything left in your head from your education.

You wrote me an answer about some pluses, a long one. Well, I didn't understand it again.

Mathemat:

It helps, of course. Of course, if there's anything left in your head from your education.

You wrote me a reply about some pluses, a long one. I didn't understand it again.

)))))) on the fc forum there is a branch of the north wind - simple unnecessary things, banderlog there also pointed it out......, no way without pictures, after the holidays I will paint, take pictures, post it and explain, it will go faster.

trol222:
)))))) on the fc forum there is a branch of the north wind - simple unnecessary things, banderlog has pointed it out there too...... , no way without pictures, after the holidays I will draw the arms, take pictures, post them and explain, it will go faster.
I read this thread. It is quite clear and understandable. Foggy somewhere, but it is intentional. But I liked the thoughts.

Mathemat:
I have read this thread. Quite lucid and accessible. It 's foggy in places, but that's intentional. But I liked the thoughts.

Yes there are many calculations, but by and large worthwhile thoughts for myself only a few saw, on one of them all is silent (in his branch about Shiryaev wrote, cited the post Prival where he found the value of 2H), the second of several useful to me thoughts from there just related to prosecco. but about it later.

Cmu4:

Funny. "Judging from the pictures" sounds funny at all.

Let's put it this way, here's your thesis: Increasing the periodfor any filter tends to make the signal later.

As I understand it, you disagree with it. Explain why, preferably with practical examples.

I disagree. I could also talk about the fact that there is a phase shift and there is some kind of lag, which is a common name for anything... but I won't. but I won't.

I'll just show you a couple of pictures where neither is the case.

The price is drawn in green, the other colours are the corresponding LPFs. When a price is input, it is hard to judge the so called "lag" and everything else as well.

So it's better to look here. The input is a sine with a half-period of 24 bars. As you can see, the "lag" of all 2-16 filters is zero, while 32 and above do not respond to this frequency, but trust me, they have no more "lag".

For the filter lag apologists.

You know that the output of a high selectivity/frequency filter is almost sinusoidal. You can't tell it by eye.

So, the first derivative shifts this sinusoid by 90 degrees. So you have a half-period lead. You know the future long before it arrives.

How to deal with this -delay? :-)) The picture that was deleted showed exactly that. All entry signals came in 1-2 bars with almost no drawdown. In almost all cases the price followed the signal immediately after the entry.

Zhunko:

For the filter lag apologists.

You know what, if a filter is highly selective/frequency, the output of such a filter is almost sinusoidal. You can't tell it by eye.

So, the first derivative shifts this sinusoid by 90 degrees. So you have a half-period lead. You know the future long before it arrives.

How to deal with this -delay? :-)) The picture that was deleted showed exactly that. All entry signals came in 1-2 bars with almost no drawdown. In almost all cases price immediately followed the signal after the entry.

the man who argued with you hasn't even seen it.

And it can mean anything

I see... Valera, it's hard for you to understand simple things. You need to screw in a couple of muddy cycles with hormones. Then everything will immediately become clear :-))

Zhunko:
I see... Valera, it's hard for you to understand simple things. You need a couple of muddy cycles with hormones. Then everything will become clear at once :-))

Of course, we halops are no match for you, a man with knowledge could not even debate with you (on how you say elementary things), but I have no idea.

So, yeah, go ahead, what do you want to add to that - rectal temperature graphs,

flat out write it off as a simple spelling mistake in a word and keep poking me with it.

this is the second message in a row you've tried to insult me, no one is praying for you to say or explain, please do not come down to us halops from your godly heights in this case. good luck