1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 49

gpwr:

However, I keep thinking that the last (N-1)/2 bars of your lag-free filters are drawn on the assumption that the price will not change in the future. This part of the filter is the most important because you should make some assumptions about the future and the corresponding trade decision. You can of course look at individual filters-MAKDs and find out if they move up or down in this last section, but we already know in advance that they predict C(0)=C(-1)=C(-2)=... Also the process of selecting a traded pair is unclear - they all have the same prediction into the future, i.e. they are all equal candidates for trading, or more accurately "non-trading".

That's why there should be a third part. It should answer the question of what C(-1), C(-2), etc. would equal in the absence of external influences on the market.

AlexeyFX:

There is a big difference. The filter redraws smoothly and the further back in time, the less. ZZ is redrawn suddenly and immediately in the opposite direction. It should be accompanied by a beep with the words "What, SUKA, you weren't waiting for?!!!".

Well, if we use a system of re-drawing and the lowers will follow the changes of the higher ones, what is not a smooth change.

trol222:
Well, if you use the ZZ system, and

The younger ones will come before the change of the older ones

-which is not a smooth change. Maybe that's what the man meant.

Maybe that's what he meant... I am not a zigzag expert, but it seems to me that it is impossible to guarantee the selected one.

AlexeyFX:

You wouldn't happen to know how to build a floating spectrum acceleration

Come on, who cleans up their posts quietly (not moderators), there are fewer and fewer posts.

trol222:
Do you happen to know how to construct the acceleration of a floating spectrum?

If you knew what a floating spectrum was... Or do you have to build it first?:))

Is there a mathematical expression for what acceleration needs to be plotted?

AlexeyFX:

I wish I knew what a floating spectrum is... Or do you have to build it first?:))

Is there a mathematical expression for what acceleration needs to be built?

will appear soon - in the form of numerical series, will that do?

trol222: Who cleans up their posts secretly (not the moderators), there are fewer and fewer posts.
Valera, you have manic syndrome. Stop it, will you?

Mathemat:
Valera, you're having a manic episode. Cut it out, will you?

What's wrong? I'm not accusing anyone, I'm not saying it's the moderators.

Well really the number is getting lower from time to time, I'm afraid the interesting stuff might disappear.

But fuck it. I'll shut up.

trol222:

will appear soon - in the form of numerical rows, okay?

Well, what's the problem if there are series? Acceleration is the 2nd derivative. You build F[i]-2*F[i+1]+F[i+2] and that's it.