1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 10

trol222: By the way, I was wondering why you have 18 pairs per currency (I mean, how critical is the number of pairs per currency) and how much worse is it with fewer pairs?
The more pairs, the more reliable the decisions you make. Fucking statistics. I have a smaller number so far, 12 currencies to analyse.

Mathemat:
The more couples, the more credible the decisions made. Fucking statistics. I have a smaller number so far, 12 currencies to analyse.

Alexey, what is credibility?

trol222:

By the way, I was wondering why you have 18 pairs in one currency (i.e. how critical is the number of pairs in one currency) and how much worse is it with less pairs?

Not 18 pairs in one currency, but 17 pairs in total (which accordingly consist of 18 currencies) are used to calculate all indexes.

Roughly speaking, it goes like this. There is a system of equations with 18 unknowns. There are 17 equations, so another one has to be made up. The indices must be orthogonal. This way they are orthogonal to 17/18=0.94.

Cmu4:

Yes. Here, for example (the first thing I remembered)... http://www.seykota.com/tribe/tsp/EA/Exponential/index.htm

Not in Russian... But judging by the pictures, this is not proof. Unless it is a special case of some specific indicators.

AlexeyFX:

Not in Russian... But judging by the pictures it is not a proof. Unless it is a special case of some particular indicators.

People consistently confuse the phase delay of the filter with the apparent delay on the graph. The second is not a delay at all. It is simply a low-pass filter throwing out the high-frequency components, which to the eye looks like a delay.

The phase delay is irrelevant for trading. Especially if spectrum analysis is used. Opposite boundaries of the same selective filter for spectral decomposition will compensate for this distortion. The distortion will only remain outside the band under study. This is no longer important for trading.

Mathemat:
The more pairs, the more reliable the decisions made. Fucking statistics. I have a smaller number so far, 12 currencies to analyse.

Remember you wrote about thermodynamic states +1,0,-1

In some thread of mine I gave links to northwind's posts, user Banderlog mentioned it, only without zero.

I look at it this way (if we break it down on our fingers)

let's have a row roughly speaking +1+1+1+1+1+1-1-1-1-1-1+1+1+1+1+1+1-1-1-1-1+1 (then we equate consecutive single digit integers with

===========================+1-1==+1==-1=+1=-1======+1====-1+1= to zero, and consecutive different signs +- or -+ remain)

============================+1==-1===+1=-1=+1=====-1=====+1-1=

===============================+1====-1=+1=-1=====+1====-1=+1=

=====================================+1=-1=+1=====-1====+1=-1=

========================================+1=-1=====+1====-1=+1=

===========================================+1====-1=====+1=-1=

=================================================+1=====-1=+1=

=======================================================+1=-1=

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=+1=

and so on with the arrival of each new value of the first small discrete time series.

This is what I thought Cagi, Renko etc. should do.

Valera would do well to educate himself. The constant confusion of terms and very strange fantasies about spectral analysis are consistently laughable. Maybe he will have less of this gibberish in his head after learning the basics.

Zhunko:
Valera would do well to educate himself. The constant confusion with the terms and very strange fantasies on the subject of spectral analysis is consistently ridiculous. Maybe less of this gibberish in his head after learning the basics.

If you refer to the last post, I have not told about the spectral analysis. Well well, consider it not the spectral analysis, or spectral, even zoological. I try to express a course of thought as I can, and on terminology I slightly do not care. Post rhetorical, you can not answer, if you laugh, I am happy for you NG after all, a branch to quarrel would not want to litter, so for the love of God read and laugh, but do not trample.

PS- Happy New Year.

AlexeyFX:

Not in Russian... But judging by the pictures it is not a proof. Except for the special case of some specific indicators.

Funny. "Judging from the pictures" sounds funny at all.

Let's put it this way, here's your thesis: Increasing the periodfor any filter tends to make the signal later.

As I understand it, you disagree with it. Explain why, preferably with practical examples.

Valera, knowing the terms and using them correctly is the key to successful communication. No one understands you. Your posts are too confusing. Everything in one pile + wrong terms and out of place. That's all combined with technical illiteracy. The result is hilarious and ridiculous. You've littered the entire forum with your bizarre posts.

Literate people respond to you intelligently, and you do not notice these responses. Because of your illiteracy you are unable to evaluate these responses. Of course, technically you reply to the posts. But judging by your further questions, you don't understand anything from the answers. It's quite a strange conversation you're having.