[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 72

Bicus:
Yep, the eura doesn't want to go up.
It's the euro that doesn't want to go down - the sheep are being harvested to feed the moose...

forte928:
If you don't know, you shouldn't trade...
and if you know you will lose :))) (It can be said that the mantra in the trade (I mean my trade) allocated a huge percentage of 30% - it is 30% of successful trading)

2011.12.06 16:11:01 OVERVIEW: Euro stabilises after S&P warning - we'll probably flatten

Three Indians smell ))))

forte928:
If you don't know, you shouldn't trade...
Second answer: I know with certainty (there is a 5% to 95% chance - there are times when all 90% know where it's going - the other 10 are just brainless bots).

Flat out seems to have been going on for a while now, or to be more precise, slowly rolling down to December 8.

lotos7:
2011.12.06 16:11:01 OVERVIEW: Euro stabilises after S&P warning - we'll probably flatten

sarkoz and merkel are still due on thursday and friday .... so - shakeout !!!! let's have a stabbing !!!!!

lotos7:
2011.12.06 16:11:01 OVERVIEW: Euro stabilizes after S&P warning - we'll probably flatten...

not at all - we are at the lower boundary of the channel, followed by a reversal of the channel upwards and a move to a higher follow-through channel...

we are preparing for another rise...

sidi1:

Flat out seems to have been going on for a while now, or to be more precise, slowly rolling down to December 8.

the downward slide is over now

forte928:

the downward spiral is already over

It's not over for me yet.