[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 65

strangerr:
Margaret, what is being said about the rate, what are the plans, will it go down or will it stay up?
down

strangerr:

Tell Mushshu that he does not need to watch-read-listen to understand the news, not to fill his head with bullshit and not to be distracted))))

I do not agree, he knows how to organize all that verbal rubbish for understanding, otherwise he would have lost everything a long time ago, and he has been robbing traders for over 20 years :))))

margaret:
down

Tell them to hold it still)))

So probably the smartest trade right now is to trade on the same VIDYA with envelopes, or better still, with the same adaptive envelopes.

strangerr:

Well, Uncle, you're a real piece of work, aren't you?)

By the way, just for the record, we've been pushing back on the central, annual pilot level...

Tantrik:
it depends on the account, classic 0.1 initial lot and micro 0.01 lot - you can put a few lots on micro as well.

I see, so it's not interesting, what do you make on this 0.01?

strangerr:
Margaret, what is being said about the rate, what are the plans, will it go down or will it stay up?

sorry european lending rate???? when will it go down???

SEVER11:
Just for the record, by the way, we've been pushing back on the central, annual pilot level...

The green line on my screenshot.

andreika:

sorry european loan rate????? when will they be stonewalling???

that's funny...

andreika:

sorry european lending rate???? when will it go down???

"ECB short-term interest rate statement. The decision on what interest rates should be set depends mainly on the outlook for growth and inflation. The central bank's main objective is to achieve price stability. High interest rates attract foreigners who are looking for a better "risk-free" return on their money, which could sharply increase demand for the country's currency.
A higher-than-expected reading is seen as positive/bullish for EUR, while a lower-than-expected reading indicates a negative/bear market for EUR."