[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 379

strangerr:

That's exactly the problem, that's why I'm poking around)))

On the pound:

It's going to be a chattering 5640-57 for now.

I see. On the news backdrop - so far "0" or nothing new... The main stock indices are near an important resistance line, but analysts say (and I somewhat agree with them), there is not enough strength to break that resistance by the end of the year, hence from the new year there will be a decline... the euro is also concerned.

margaret:
I see. On the news backdrop - so far "0" or nothing new... The main stock indices are near an important resistance line, but analysts say (and I somewhat agree with them), there is not enough strength to break through that resistance by the end of the year, hence, there will be a decline starting from the new year... the euro is also concerned.

And there is no one to break through yet, neither up nor down. Euro:

strangerr:

There is no one to break through yet, neither up nor down.
Yes, there might not be a serious move today, but from tomorrow there might be a more powerful move before the end of the year.... but again within 1.29-1.32...

strangerr:

That's exactly the problem, that's why I'm poking around)))

On the pound:

It's going to be a chattering 5640-57 for now.

Is it possible to use MT4 indices there?

strangerr:

No one to break through yet, either up or down. Euro:

Pound is looking down... locally, globally up...

margaret:
Today, yes, there might not be a serious move, but from tomorrow there might be a more powerful move before the end of the year.... but again within 1.29-1.32...
Hello everybody and happy new year. It is the time for the "fields" to be covered, while you are working hard. Margaret here is a forex radio link that may come in handy:http://www.radioforex.ru/streams/popup_64.html

SEVER11:
Hello everyone and happy new year. It's about time to get the fields covered and you're all toiling away. Margaret here is a link to forex radio, it may come in handy:http://www.radioforex.ru/streams/popup_64.html
It's been a long time since everything has been covered and it's already "in progress". And we keep working (if I may say so) to "keep fit" and to avoid unpleasant surprises after the holidays ))))

OlegTs:
Is it possible to use MT4 indices there?

No, not even from different versions.

Who to believe?)))

insta

light

MBT