[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 186

strangerr:

How am I going to show it to you if I had st at 3212?
on gold! no? on the eu at the low, I put a stop :((((( (there you go dark :))).

Tantrik:
on gold! no? on the eu at the low end put a stop :(((( (here's a dark one :))).

Not on gold, and there is no point in keeping the euro below that low.

At 1.32 buying is positioned, and the sells just below - take over the sells and on the pullback up to 1.3280. Same story at 1.3280, just the other way round))) This is all just a guess.

Evgen157:

The following news has slipped through the terminal :

2011.12.12 19:36 *Fitch expects global GDP to grow by 2.4% in 2012 and 3% in 2013 based on market exchange rates Prime Tass News

Can you explain how it is understood ? Please....

Firstly - these expectations change seven times a week...

Secondly - they are referring to a basket of currencies based on the US dollar...all global financial transactions are based on the dollar index, including inflation/deflation, where the regulator is the national bank of each country individually....

2011.12.12 19:49 *Euro falls below $1.3212, lowest level since October 4 Prime Tass News

Just a guru ))))

margaret:

Firstly - these expectations change seven times a week....

Secondly, they are referring to a basket of currencies based on the US dollar... all global financial transactions are based on the dollar index, including inflation/deflation, where the regulator is the national bank of each country individually....

Did the ECB shuffle something today ?

emotraid:
also sold a wall-killer, trailing 55.... 4.20 quid profit out of 28 trades for the day ((((((((((

Emo you say...but you trade like a Zen Buddhist...change your philosophy...))) the best one for fx is Dao...

Kitsan:

At 1.32 buying is positioned, and the sells just below - take over the sells and on the pullback up to 1.3280. Same story at 1.3280, just the other way round))) This is all just a guess.

Yep, buying on every corner today))))

3212 is not a sideways horizontal line.

Don't rush to think it has been broken - here's the end of the day -

strangerr:

Not in gold and no point in keeping the Euro below this low .
nor should it (stop below) 1.3210 is the low, still bought^