[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 255

There was an interesting allegory in the terminal yesterday - the Euros have battened down all the hatches - the question remains as always - to sink or resurface, or maybe to ride out the storm.

strangerr:

Yes, you are an expert in these felt-tip pens)))
About the same felt-tip pens showed $200 movement in gold in the low eighth ...Tantrik is a witness)).... But felt-tip pens alone are not enough .

In my opinion, if things were as bad in the Eurozone as they say they are, we would have reached parity long ago... They are afraid to buy it, but they are not in a hurry to sell it either... So to speak: a moderately positive attitude to the euro

and in general, people are shrinking ... Greenspan used to panic as soon as he started talking, what tone would he have? A dovish or a dovish tone, whether he would say something about betting or not and he could move 2-3 figs with just one tone, but now they push and push, one saw... piss on them...

margaret:
In my opinion, if things were as bad in the Eurozone as they say, we would have reached parity a long time ago... They are afraid to buy it, but they are not in a hurry to sell it either... So to speak: a moderately positive attitude to the euro

As I said today: buy can't sell)))

solar:

and in general, people are shrinking ... Greenspan used to panic as soon as he started talking, what tone would he have? A dovish or a dovish tone, whether he would say something about betting or not and he could move 2-3 figs with just one tone, but now they push and push, one saw... piss on them...

Trichet when he was speaking was drawing a hundred pips)))) But Margaret retired him(((

5drakon:
the americans are much darker but they don't turn off the printing press

just as long as Europe doesn't have to turn it on...

But my broker doesn't doze off...they send m-ts like this:

Competition: "I love *******!"

Now you can put your feelings into action. Express your sympathy for your favourite broker. And get a trip for two to Egypt.

Create the best signa (from the English "sign" - a mark, a sign) - both a simple series of photos and entire video clips.

Add them to youtube and send in the links. The duration of the clip should not exceed 60 seconds and the number of photos should not exceed 5.

The best photo and video testimonials (signas) will be added to the video group and to our youtube channel.

In addition to the trip, you can win other prizes, such as a one-year subscription to the newspaper, bonuses from 10 to 100 percent on your account, a free trading account and free training.

Get creative! Create your own SIGNS! Show your love for *******!

odiseif:
Approximately the same felt tipsters showed $200 movement in gold in the low eighth ...Tantrik witness)).... But the felt tipsters alone are not enough .

...Picture please ...

margaret:

But my broker doesn't doze off...they send m-ts like this:

Competition: "I love *******!"

Now you can put your feelings into action. Express your sympathy for your favourite broker. And get a trip for two to Egypt.

Create the best signa (from the English "sign" - a mark, sign) - both a simple series of photos and entire videos.

Add them to youtube and send in the links. The duration of the clip should not exceed 60 seconds and the number of photos should not exceed 5.

The best photo and video testimonials (signas) will be added to the video group and to our youtube channel.

In addition to the trip, you can win other prizes, such as a one-year subscription to the newspaper, bonuses from 10 to 100 percent on your account, a free trading account and free training.

Get creative! Create your own SIGNS! Show your love for *******!

that's how you become an interior designer )))...