[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 237

strangerr:

Would you trade it?))) He has a couple of good books, but there is a lot of water there too.

Of course I would. I´ve watched one of his lectures recently (some brokerage company chatted with him), he demonstrated/storytold some of his deals. And he did TA on Eurobuck - very interesting.

I have a TS based on his TS, so far I'm not complaining))

emotraid:

aha, it's all the same, mine is going to profit at 1.30 and you were afraid, there's not much left))))

he has no good books. i started reading it when i saw the money on the monitor and gave it up. i'm not an alkie yet. at the end where the charts are, he has some nonsense like it's more intimate than sex!

I feel sorry for you. No, seriously. I'm going to give you some very good advice. When you're going to open a real account. Don't open much.... About 500 quid........ micro preferably. Don't need much..... Trust me, you won't regret it.....

emotraid:

aha, it's all the same, mine is going to profit at 1.30 and you were afraid, there's not much left))))

eldir has no good books. I started reading when I saw the money on the monitor and gave it up. I'm not an alkie yet so I can't read this crap. And the end of his charts has some nonsense like it's more intimate than sex! Where he showed his trading... aww ... anyone shows his nastiness here)))))

Funny woman)))

emotraid:

I can put a stop without counting on the price 300 but when I have a lot of money I'll start to be greedy and work out the details.)
you should at least try it on the demo

Kitsan:

Of course I would. Recently I watched one of his lectures (some brokerage company was chatting with him), there he was showing/storytelling some of his trades. And he did TA on Eurobuck - very interesting.

I have a TS based on his TS, no complaints so far))

he was in may in diamond, or you should have gone to study with him in June)))

emotraid:

eldir has no good books. I started reading when I saw the money on the monitor and gave it up. I'm not an alkie yet so I can't read this crap. And the end of his charts has some nonsense like it's more intimate than sex! Where he showed his trading... aww ... anyone shows his nastiness here)))))

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You're clogging up the thread with off-topic bullshit... It's the tail that counts - If it's on, it's a U-turn

nikelodeon:

I feel really sorry for you. No seriously. I'm going to give you some very good advice. When you're going to open a real account. Don't open much.... About 500 quid........ micro preferably. Don't need much..... Trust me. You won't regret it when you sell it.....

i'm already on a real one, micro 4, thanks for the pity i miss it so much ))))

emotraid:

he was in may in diamond, or you should have gone to study with him in June)))

You can download all his seminars from the Internet, but it is not necessary to see him in person)).

trump:
You're clogging up the thread with off-topic bullshit... It's the tail that counts. If it's on, it's on.

This is an off-topic thread. And the tail can be shown on a screenshot, otherwise...?