[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 236

emotraid:

you can, some people here play without any stops, but it's nerds like eldir who make up the rules... I saw his seminar... don't drink, don't smoke, don't play, sit and stare at the chart... .

This guru earns money)))) And he talks very intelligently about discipline. Instead of spitting, you'd better learn.)

strangerr:

I can't drink, I can't do anything else, and I can't move the stop up, that's my rule)))

When I have a lot of money I'll start to be greedy and work out my estimations more accurately.)

emotraid:
I print out a chart on the printer and sniff if it sneezes, then I buy it))))

Not good for scalp, no use + a bunch of crumpled paper under the table and my nose up to my ears in ink.

Loki, there's no substitute for a stop.

)))

emotraid:

When I have a lot of money I'll start being greedy and guessing accurately. Now I'm training on the first depo)))
without a specific and polished TS it won't be.....

Kitsan:

This guru makes money))) And he talks about discipline very intelligently. Instead of spitting, you'd better learn)).

I'll manage without Eldir and he's not the only one who makes money on Forex, I don't need it for maniacs, it's simpler to live)))

Kitsan:

This guru makes money))) And he talks very intelligently about discipline. Instead of spitting, you'd be better off studying.)

This guru and many like him understand that they earn more with their fables than in the market without taking extra effort and risking nothing, but they will never tell you how to really open trades, they talk about stochastics and makdahs)))

strangerr:

This guru and many others like him have understood that they will earn more with their fables than in the market without risking anything, but they will never tell you how to really open the deals, they just talk about stochastics and makdahs))))

If I were a guru like Elder I would write books and organize seminars.) The bad thing is that many people watch/read seminars/books and do not understand anything, and then they say it's all bullshit.

emotraid:

I'll manage without eldir and he's not the only one making fortune, I don't need that kind of discipline, it's for maniacs, you just need to live a simpler life)))

You need to be a maniac to trade off the couch...)))

Kitsan:

If I were a guru like Elder, I would also write books and hold seminars)). The bad thing is that many people watch/read seminars/books and do not understand anything, and then say it's all bullshit.

Would he trade?))) He has a couple of good books, but they contain a lot of water.

aha, it's all the same, mine is going to profit at 1.30 and you were afraid, there's not much left))))

eldir has no good books. I started reading when I saw the money on the monitor and gave it up. I'm not an alkie yet so I can't read this crap. And the end of his charts has some nonsense like it's more intimate than sex! Where he showed his trading... aww ... anyone shows his nastiness here)))))