[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 23

Kitsan:

I got it. But I didn't ask who he was, I just laughed. He's probably known to everyone)). People are afraid of everything and panic whenever there is news. What do you personally think about the Eurodollar?

BREAD...... most people don't watch the news ))))))

it seems to me that the gap will not close (anytime soon)

I do not exclude the drop to the area of 1.33.

as strangerr said: now only buy.

I don't know why there is a common belief in this forum that the gap should be bridged?

Evgen157:

BREAD

What's more?

Well if you look at the chart with the naked eye it is likely that this is the start of a very long upward trend. There are so many signs that the eu will go up........

Bicus:
I don't know why there is a common belief in this forum that the gap should be bridged?

the gap should be closed (there are M.M. losses) out of 100 gaps 3 will remain unclosed. So far there are no unclosed gaps in the eu.

Buying again....

Tantrik:

the gap should be closed (there are M.M. losses) out of 100 gaps 3 will remain unclosed. No unclosed gaps for the eu so far.

What are you talking about?

In fact, the gap you see is a gap in your terminal, which just doesn't work at the weekend. In fact, the quotes are going even at the weekend.

"There is no spoon" (c)

Bicus:

Still standing in the buy. If it goes any lower, I'll buy some more.

Let's go 1.38!

Kitsan:

How about more details?

corrected the message