[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 217

Hi all, Rekker don't be nervous))

solar:

Yesterday the cats were strangled, strangled... Strangled strangled strangled strangled strangled

No, I see the Raker's alive )))))))))))))))

5drakon:
No, I'm looking at Raker alive )))))))))))))))

>

And I suggested to Matemat to transfer the branch to mql5. He's silent, apparently he doesn't work there))))

OlegTs:
And I suggested to Matemat to transfer the branch to mql5. He's silent, apparently he doesn't work there))))

They will all ban us all in a day)))). They'll start telling you who drank what yesterday and where to go and their moderators will have a heart attack))).

strangerr:

We'll all be banned in a day there)))) As they begin to tell you who drank what yesterday, where to go, so their moderators will have a heart attack))))

Right. And this is a democracy. It's a great sandbox.

strangerr:

We'll all be banned in a day there)))) They'll start telling you who drank what yesterday and where to go, so their moderators will have a heart attack))))

And we'll take Matemat with us)))) He's kind, and flutter a little bit allowed).

strangerr:

We'll all be banned in a day there)))) They'll start telling you who drank what yesterday, where to go, so their moderators will have a heart attack))))
Yes, we need to take care of Matemat, God forbid someone else takes over this branch ...

OlegTs:
Yes, Matemat should be taken care of, God forbid someone else should take over this branch...

Not taken care of, disappeared somewhere)))

OlegTs:
Yes, Matemat should be taken care of, God forbid someone else should take over this branch...

Didn't I tell you not to make a fuss? Now they'll put another administrator in charge. Half of them will go to the telepath club, half to the banana house.