[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 220

Galina:

So here you go, fellow ....

1.2904 I'll be pulling, with a stop at 1.2860.

But I see the eurik myself below 1.2900.

I just think it might be a good pullback to the upside from 1.2900.

And I would like to be a part of it, of course.

But if it doesn't go up from there, that's OK, the stop is short.

Cool! Keep up the good work))

Galina:

So here you go, fellow ....

1.2904 I'll be pulling, with a stop at 1.2860.

But I see the eurik myself below 1.2900.

I just think it might be a good pullback to the upside from 1.2900.

And I would like to be a part of it, of course.

But if the growth does not come from there, that is OK, the stop is short.

Madam Galina, you are unrecognisable, you don't talk back, you write intelligently and you don't swear)))

And about "I will try 1.2904, with a stop of 1.2860", I like it very much)))) And we will be at 1.29? And what will be the situation there and then? And right after that: "But I myself see the eurik below 1.2900."

So why not buy it lower?))) I don't know what I will do in 5 minutes and I am not talking about price marks at all)))

strangerr: I don't know what I'm going to do in five minutes, and I'm not talking about price marks at all)))

5drakon:
Don't pay attention she likes to tell tales on the forum. First, let's ask her to show us the deals she allegedly made the day before yesterday and is holding it to 1.29 ))))))))))))))))))

It does not matter what deals she has or has made, the forecast is the same, the rest is nobody's business. And you have to prove it, show it... ...is child's play.

have reached the annual minimum

5drakon:
SO I TOLD YOU ALL BACK ON AUGUST 25 TO SELL AT 14496 THIS IS THE FORECAST LOOK HOW ACCURATE IT IS NOW YOU CAN COVER IT AND YOU CAN HOLD IT DOWN THIS IS NOT A KINDERGARTEN )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well, if you were right, you may be glad about the profit)))) I just don't like it when they say "prove and show".

RekkeR: "The Forum's organizers, by entering the premises of their respective quarters (VDC), are invited to the meeting, at the time of the market's introduction and the anticipated ddvigg nition and increased competitiveness of the market, The main reasons for this are the lack of a clear definition of "affiliation" and the lack of a clear definition of "affiliation"."
It does not seem like there is any serious activity on the market. Your hypothesis falls away.

tantric name grid.

5drakon:
I DON'T LIKE TO BE RUBBED IN THE EARS FOR NOTHING EITHER

If you think so, just ignore such posts, there are many who rub their ears in vain. I remember the same situation with Margaret when she was asked to show open warrants as proof. Who cares what's open? Keep an eye on your trades.

margaret:

Let's go)))