[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 320

SProgrammer:
In 22 minutes, it's all over the place. Apart from Reshetov, he'd also put in a 1.6 stop. :)
What's wrong with my stop? It's at the daily high.

Reshetov:
What don't you like about my stop? It's below the daily high.

No, it's not. Everybody likes it.

The news is out. We are waiting for the reaction. Things don't seem to be going well for the US.

So, are we getting ready to buy? the picture shows a cluster of calipers.

SProgrammer:

The news is out. We are waiting for the reaction. Things don't seem to be going well for the US.

So down)))

strangerr:

So down)))
:) There's still 3021 on the way . :)

strangerr:

down))))

Down Down ))))

And you are 100 per cent right about the seedbeds, dear strangerr ))))

And about the missed classes... nnda, the trend is down, that's why I like them so much, the shorts...

and if it goes up, i'll love the longs...

it just wasn't the right time )

strangerr:

down))))

Down Down ))))

And about the missed classes... nnda, the trend is down, that's why I like them so much, the shorts...

it just wasn't the right time )

Galina:

Down Down ))))

it just wasn't the right time)

Madame Galina, maybe it's time to cover up the shorts?))

I'm telling you right away, it's a demo, but I opened the same one on the real account, slid 1.3006. I can see it better here.

My phone won't turn on, I called the service centre and they told me that my phone (smartphone) had lost its battery - I almost fell down laughing... I said, how do I wake it up? They told me to go and visit them ...