[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 243

5drakon:
Margaret tell me after you made contact with the aliens there was a signal where to go )))))))))))
At the moment - correction, then sleep, then morning which is wiser in the evening.

5drakon:
this is exactly the right buy bye )))))

Yep, buying in a double lot :))))

emotraid:
what do you mean by net treasury purchases of securities? what do you mean? the japs are buying up america

Is this about the October purchases?

Where is this coming from?

No, MiniHorse, it won't do. Good humour, but... advertising. Your posts in different threads will be deleted.

RekkeR:

Where is this coming from?

They pushed the dollar up so they could sell higher and ouch... such a setback. And most importantly, they don't comment, they comment on their "falling" unemployment... averting their eyes from the huge problems of the US.

Release Date Actual Forecast Previous
Nov. 16, 201168.6B63.4B 58.0B
Oct. 18, 201157.9B27.8B 9.1B
Sep. 16, 20119.5B27.3B 3.4B
Aug. 15, 20113.7B30.1B 24.2B
July 18, 201123.6B48.4B 30.6B
June 15, 201130.6B36.0B 24.0B
Fact.
4.8B
Forecast
53.4B
Previous68.3B
The TIC flows measure the monthly difference between the value of purchases of US long-term foreign securities and foreign purchases of US long-term securities.
TIC flows are a key resource of the US government to offset trade deficits. Could give a good reflection of the demand for the US dollar.
A reading above expectations is seen as positive/bullish for the USD, while a reading below expectations is seen as negative/bearish for the USD.

Sdimm:

Ishimoca rules! Dim tell me please, what is such a realistic indicator that puts arrows on the candlesticks?

artikul:

We've been going back and forth )))) Don't know where we are going ))))

1.35-1.29 What's there to hang around for?) That's right we'll pull out!))

And after the new year it may already start going back and forth...

The hamsters again (they just made that up!) Unless they are all poisoned (I mean those who are now in the buy with a small depot) upwards, there is no way

RekkeR:

Where did you get this information?

From the terminal.

I got hung up on minus, close it, don't close it, that's the question.

how easy it was on the demo ))))