[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 224

dvs:

Good evening everyone. Margaret, excuse me, can you give me a rough idea of what Draghi will be telling the world tomorrow? Just blah, blah, blah or is there something concrete?

At the base of the gazebo,

there's a bunch of kids,

Who draws a graph of the euro,

Who draws the mats,

And one of them, who's very clever,

♪ And the one who's so clever, he's got everybody asking ♪

- Nanny, Nanny, Uncle Draga,

What will he say tomorrow?

- Maybe he'll say something sensible,

Maybe he'll lie again...

)))

Vizard:

bedtime story...

This one has already been read to us)))

The boy is into FOREX and can't tear himself away from the computer. His parents called a doctor. The doctor examined him and said:
- He has to be treated!
Parents:
- How?
- The old-fashioned way... with cigarettes, booze, girls...

Margaret, what about the Senate, is it not that serious?
When are they going to reduce their appetites (not under Obama), it's not going to last forever, is it? It will burst at some point.

strangerr:

This one has already been read to us)))

Tomorrow is a busy day in terms of news load... so a good chance to settle in...

margaret:
The boy is into FOREX and can't tear himself away from the computer. His parents called a doctor. The doctor examined him and said:
- He has to be treated!
Parents:
- How?
- The old-fashioned way... with cigarettes, booze, girls...

I remember myself)) Of course we didn't go to the doctor, but we fought all the time with the girl because of Fora))

Sdimm:

Margaret, what about the Senate, is it not that serious?
When are they going to reduce their appetites (not under Obama), it's not going to last forever, is it? It will burst at some point.

It's still the same with Congress.... next week we'll feel it.

The super committee seems to have failed and now they are facing automatic sequestration, but when.

It's time, time to get out of the yard:

The first bell

I wouldn't advise buying the euras, but gold is almost ready: