[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 200

5drakon:
NOW ALL THE GROWTH-MINDED BELIEVERS WILL BE LEFT WITHOUT THE WHOLE TRAIN OF DRONES, AND THEN WE CAN RUSH OFF )))))
who wants to go where.... me down)))

Now you can buy ))))

rigc:
who wants to go where.... me down)))

fqbj:

I've only been on the Fora since April, and I've been listening. And you're full of posts (8 posts a day), but you still haven't learned how to communicate properly. You're right about gold. Looked it up in the weeks (just got into the channel).

I'm not very good with manners, that's true, but it's not like I invited anyone to be a "communicator" either.

strangerr:

I'm not very good with manners, that's true, but it's not like I invited anyone into the "community"))).
Look at that... Strange is getting younger.)

strangerr:

I'm not very good with manners, that's true, but it's not like I've invited anyone to be a "socialite" either.

45, have you changed your passport photo?)))

OlegTs:

You turned 45, did you change your passport photo?)))

No, I got a visa, I'll leave you, you evil people))))

strangerr:

I'm not very good with manners, that's true, but it's not like I invited anyone to be a "socialite"))).
You're dressed up in a suit, we wouldn't recognize you ))))))))

evbut:
US international debt as of January 2011 was $4.5 trillion, of which $1.1 is held by China. Add 50% ($550 billion) of Chinese debt to 90% ($3.06 trillion) of total international debt (minus China) to come up with $3.61 trillion. The official US gold reserve is 8133 tonnes (287 million ounces). Dividing the $3.61 trillion by 287 million ounces results in $12,578 - this is a reflection of the value of gold per ounce which will balance the US balance sheet. Therefore, the value of gold must be revalued either by market means or officially by the US government to $12,500 per ounce.Therefore, this is not just a bull market for gold, it is a fundamental shift that will lead to the impoverishment of Western countries and the destruction of the middle class. The winners will be those people who give up "virtual assets" in favour of owning physical gold and silver. The losers in the long run will be those who hold their wealth in paper currencies like the dollar, the euro or the pound sterling.
As for a time frame for when this will happen, Jim Sinclair says he made his prediction of $900 in 1974. A little over five years later, the price of gold peaked. When compared to today's situation, it is not just Jim Sinclair's opinion that the price of gold could peak in 2015-2016. This is when the global paper currency system will collapse. We still have to wait until we reach $12500 per ounce of gold and $500 per ounce of silver, but $12500 per ounce of gold and $100+ per ounce of silver are just around the corner.

Someone wrote in gold came big speculative capital - and the whistle blowing started, and 2500 will be and then 1500 is just a chart, it is constantly being mined, and the bars can be -alloy :((.

Debts -

"Debt in the system continues to be at an extremely high level, even despite the deleveraging of recent years, total debt has fallen from just 385.8% of GDP to 354.5% of GDP to $53.8 trillion as of Q3 2011 . Such debt mass can only exist at very low rates, in the current income stratification such debt is simply not repayable, iei.e. investors are yet to see losses in the US debt market, whether it be losses due to defaults, or a drop in real asset prices, or fiscal authorities stripping debt holders - one of those things is bound to happen in the foreseeable future." - analytics without speculative interest.

Hello everyone! Happy holidays Kazakhstan!

strangerr:

No, on the visa, I'll leave you, you evil people))))

No, wait. Who's gonna move the market to 1.37?