[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 21

They don't like growth.

Kitsan:

How does he know how it's going to grow?) A psychic?))
The crowd is being bred for growth and interventions will paint optimism on the chart (they are taking loans to pay interest on past debts - the agony has started) (the quid thrown in! great! )

That's not saying anything. A couple of years ago he was badly burned on RBC with his forecasts, he was even taken off the air for a while. That he knows and understands a lot is not in dispute. But it is unlikely where and how the price will go.

Well, yes, I am generally sceptical about forecasts. It's much easier to read the market rather than predict it. Like, if you read it correctly, you do the right thing.... But when and how far the market will go it's hard to predict, except to guess with a 50% probability.... But do we really need that???

Tantrik:
The crowd is being bred for growth and interventions will draw optimism on the charts (they are taking loans to pay interest on past debts - the agony has begun)

Such interventions can ruin the whole buzz...

Now stumped for support on the minutes, already tested a couple of times....

We're out of kino. The mechanic is ill.

nikelodeon:
Now stumped for support on the minutes, already tested a couple of times....

nothing - 1.3306 - 1.3318 resistance has gathered.

nikelodeon:
Well, yes, I am generally sceptical about forecasts. It's much easier to read the market rather than predict it. Like, if you read it correctly, you do the right thing.... But when and how far the market will go it's hard to predict, except to guess with a 50% probability.... But do we really need that?

What we show here with arrows is how we would like the price to go, or its possible movement. But in reality you turn out to be right/wrong when you open a position.

nikelodeon:
Well yes, I'm generally sceptical about forecasts. It's much easier to read the market...

when you read the same thing for a long time you start to guess what the next sentence is going to be...