A question about making money in the FOREX market - page 20

Integer:

You've been had. The topic of sexually undetermined creatures with other people's photos is already too much on the Internet.

I told you I'm a man) And anyway, whoever feels more comfortable, let them feel that way.

Demi:

How do you know what the system knows? How do we know what we know? How do we know what we don't know? How do we know what the system knows that we don't know?

Relax. If you don't know your own thoughts, even a genius like me is powerless to give advice.

Demi:

And more broadly, should we recognise the consciousness and will of the system on the grounds that it may know something we do not know?

Despite the obvious provocation of the statement, I can say in the affirmative: Yes, at least to a first approximation, we should proceed on the assumption that trading robots have consciousness and a will that is independent of us.

Integer:

You've been had. The topic of sexually ambiguous beings with other people's photos is already too much of a thread on the Internet.

It's easy to check on other people's photos.

lizzavet, please stand on one leg and bend the other at the knee, raise your right hand up, and post a picture in that pose.

joo:

About other people's photos - easy to check.

lizzavet, please stand on one leg and bend the other at the knee, raise your right arm up, and post a picture in that pose.

Down! Sit! I'm not a dog!

joo:

lizzavet, please stand on one leg and bend the other at the knee, raise your right arm up, and post a picture in that pose.

Maybe sister, it is possible to cheat to get such a picture, let a sheet with the inscription "For publication on mql4.com" be in your hands.

lizzavet:

Get down! Sit down! I'm not a dog!
No, you're not! - There's just no other way to identify you. I doubt if you're not you'll find a picture of that girl in the pose I described.

C-4:

Despite the obvious provocation of the statement, I can say in the affirmative: Yes, at least to a first approximation, we should assume that trading robots have a consciousness and a will that is independent of us.

Oh, my goodness...

Have I got it right? A trading robot is aware of itself as part of the universe, opposing.....

No, it should be as simple as possible - can a trading robot consciously act contrary to its algorithm?

joo:

joo, please stand with one foot in the toilet, put a drum lid on your head, put your left hand in your trousers and with your right hand take the picture. If you're real, you'll do it and we'll finally see your picture:)

C-4:

joo, please stand with one foot in the toilet, hold the drum lid over your head, put your left hand in your trousers, and with your right hand, take off your figure. If you're for real, you'll do it and we'll finally see your picture:)

What a fantasy you have. With a touch of sadism, I'd say. :)

See, I'm me, man.

Now it's your turn.

joo:
No way! - There's just no other way to identify you. I doubt that if you are not you, you will find a picture of that girl in the pose I described.

Here: I almost found it:http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=a3632cfa58e0efd0ba7d95240cf8a3e0

It's just that standing on one foot on the sand isn't comfortable)