A question about making money in the FOREX market - page 22

lizzavet:

Well, you will. I'm the epitome of modesty and innocence.)
Who is "the epitome of modesty and innocence", the hairy perverted man, or the girl in the photo?

That's it - you can't write a grail for free now.

lizzavet:

I can stand up straight too. http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=e0d9e6e8e1212c5d270415f748a111ab

Why stand up straight when you can do it like in the previous picture) but you need to turn around.

Well, that takes the mind away from science(((.

trol222:

Why flat, when you can do it like in the previous picture) only a U-turn is needed.

Well, this has taken the mind away from science((((.

There's last year's one) Keep it in your pocket.

lizzavet:

There's last year's. Keep it in your inbox.

come on)))))) was a joke, but it's still nice))))) but the underwear as it does not look aesthetically pleasing, it should be something tight, but it looks like a man who wrote about hemorrhoids - guessed)) 00

burn more)

Yeah... The forex money's gone! And the genius has gone somewhere. Told me that the market was taken over by trading robots endowed with will and consciousness and went into eternity.

Hi all. Said there's a competition going on here, thought it was some big lady with a stake in Fort Knox, but here's some schoolchildren))))

strangerr: I thought it was some big lady with a stake in Fort Knox, but here are schoolchildren))))
Fat, fat, hairy men masquerading as pretty, demure and innocent schoolgirls.

lizzavet:

There's last year's) Keep it in your inbox.
and me if you can...

odiseif:
and me if you can ...

I advise against it)))) it's not all that nice.

PS-girl, don't be offended (if it's really a girl) - I'm just kidding)