A question about making money in the FOREX market - page 13

C-4:
In the real world, we don't know what the market really is, and the only thing we have is the belief that the system knows what it is doing. If it doesn't know what even we know, why use such a system?

We need to make sure that the system knows what it is doing and also make sure that the system knows what we know ....................

the brain is boiling.

Demi:

Reading - I can't understand anything.... It's too complicated...

Intelligence is a lasting value. Neither higher education, nor Ph.D. or knowledge of curveball formulas will help (the vivid example of the next branch (I think everyone knows who I mean)). Intelligence is either there or it is not. Many people are not capable to understand a simple depth of my thought, but those people exist, and some of them, as Alexey, already use these methods. I can advise you one thing - don't waste your time, you won't understand it anyway, better discuss with Yusuf about his (18).

avtomat:
What does "similarity" have to do with it?

There is little constructiveness in what you are saying. You do realise that the only answer to "what has 'similarity' got to do with it?" is "that":)

C-4:
Intelligence is an incomprehensible quantity. Neither higher education, nor a PhD, nor knowledge of curveball formulas will help (a striking example of this is the neighbouring thread (I think everyone knows who I mean)). Intelligence is either there or it is not. The simple depth of my thought is capable to understand not many people, but these people exist, and some of them, as Alexey, already use these methods. I can give you one piece of advice Demi - don't waste your time, you won't understand it anyway, better discuss it with Yusuf about his (18).

Yes, absolutely. Only the chosen ones. Only a few can know what the system knows and make sure the system knows what you know. It is these methods that are beyond my control. I feel completely intellectually powerless.

C-4:

There is little constructive substance in what you are saying. You do realise that the only answer to "what does 'similarity' have to do with it" is "that":)

Almost everyone here is like that - they can't understand genius.

Demi:

Almost everyone here is like that - they can't understand genius.

But everyone understands fools perfectly (compatibility from the bottom up). I think even Yusuf would understand you. All the best to you ....................yyyyyMSSdddddddChFS ilmyy yfyy and OTILOLOrh trfyyy motyyf mtotlisl

avtomat:
Off-topic, I will ask you again: do you plan to write your own version of the RS and the Hurst indicator, and if so, will it be possible to compare the results?

avtomat:
I would like to remind you about the space of states, to the pile.

C-4:
Off-topic, I will ask you again: do you plan to write your own version of the RS and the Hurst indicator, and if so, will it be possible to compare the results?
I was distracted from this topic - I had other important tasks. But I will come back to it and make it perfect. However, I can't promise a deadline - most likely, it will be after New Year holidays.

faa1947:
I'd like to be reminded of the space of states, to the pile.

Yeah... in a heap with commercials ;))))))))))