A question about making money in the FOREX market - page 3

SProgrammer:

I didn't know that the most important thing for those who work in the financial markets is published statements.

That's an interesting perspective.

It's not the statements that are the issue here. It's about the fact that many forum users managed to make money on the market at some point in time and probably lost it later on. But the fact that they have managed to earn money does not give us peace and we are looking for and trying something new. But alas .....

maxandsoft:

They do not fall, but they do. But look at the long-livers who have gained over 1000% and then fell in half, and some even disappeared from the lists of PAMM accounts. I had a PAMM for a whole year and ended up with 0 and closed it.

they fall, they don't fall, but they do.

In my opinion, the main problem of those who want and can't is that they don't really want. You have to want it until your knees bleed. :)

And another basic problem is that everyone has his own ratio of ability to his patience.

The right approach is to have less ability and more patience.

No problem to learn how to trade profitably, the only question is how soon.

To be honest, I do not really understand what the problem is - everything is simple and easy.

I even have an account(551000 Investor : danila551 (read only password) Server : 217 .74.44.32:443 (Alpari Ltd.)) which is since 2007, it is finally in the black, but it reached 166 000 and now it is a third lower and going down every month. Although some will say 600% since 2007 it's super but last year more than 80% is SLEEP. i.e. NO STABILITY.

sever31:

are falling, not falling, but they are there

Yeah, I've seen a lot of pretty pictures.

I'm generally depressed and feeling like we're being tricked by our loved ones (just kidding - humour)

SProgrammer:

In my opinion, the main problem of those who want and cannot is that they do not really want. You have to want it until your knees bleed. :)

And another major problem is that everyone has his own ratio of ability to his patience.

The right approach is to have less ability and more patience.

No problem to learn how to trade profitably, the only question is how soon.

To be honest, I do not really understand what the problem is - everything is simple and easy.

With four lines, I agree.

with the last one, show some aerobatics.

I'm sure there are a lot of programmers writing custom systems, but look at the same ones. But maybe no one has ordered a system that eventually became stable and I'm sure the person who owns it would stop writing EAs for $50-100, but they keep writing => no stable profitable systems :-)

I`m getting banned by the admins of the forum :-D

sever31:

with four lines, I agree.

with the last one, show some aerobatics.

thanks for the vote of confidence. :)

maxandsoft:

I'm going to get banned by the forum admins :-D

Why are you getting banned?

There's no harm in what you're saying.