Roman.:
Let's have a look at this charlatan)

jelizavettka:
Let's take a look at this charlatan.)

Special Focus on:

Hunt for Herczyk Issue 6 Zero Out.

>

Roman.:

If you want, look for A. Gerchik in YouTube search: The Hunt for Gerchik issue ... (There are 18 episodes) - everything from the first ... Suppose it is the Russian Foundation, but still - the approach - the same. IMHO, informative...

I quote roughly: "Smooth balance sheet growth without major drawdowns with a target return of 40% per year (although he said 20-25% per year was the target at a speech in 2012).

30-40% of profitable trades - this is already good with 3 to 5 to 1 MoD - you can already make good money. Entry - in several positions, exit - in portions (using so-called smeared entry point). Stop to takeout ratio as 1:3, 1:4."

Like, even if you enter the market "on the shara" (coin:50x50) (or use minimal TA), having such a ratio of stop to take, you will already be in the plus.... :-) I'm writing an owl according to this "TA" :-) from it - start testing.

Roma, the whole kodobaza is flooded with toys with such parameters. Why make them? Take advantage)

And 30-40% per year - how scary would it be to underestimate the profit?)

They think that if they take it too low, they will protect them from losing profits in that way) No way, they just wait longer to follow the process of losing profit).

They do not think that they will take longer to lose profits and they will pull them out of the market.)

In general, I look at the reasoning here and am surprised, frankly, by your naivety, villagers. No offence)

OnGoing:

1. Roma, the whole kodobaza is flooded with toys with these parameters. Why make them? Take advantage)

2) And 30-40% a year - how scared they need to be of the handicap to take such a low profit).

They think that if they take it too low, they will protect them from losing profits in such a way) No way, they just need to wait longer to observe the process of losing profit).

They do not think that they will protect them from losing profits, but it takes longer to retrieve them. 3.)

1. You already have your own - wholesale ... :-) at OSMA.

I don't know why he hasn't started his trading career... He's already started ... He's already got his own - wholesale :-) 2... There's a lot of dough (including investors' money) - he says the main thing for him is to close each month (quarter) slowly in a small profit without major drawdowns - and the curve should be growing smoothly...

3. :-) + be sure to show these levels to the DC... :-)

Roman you must be an employee of the Billings Centre)

jelizavettka:

If you raise the lot, the drawdowns will go up as well. I think that 5% a day for at least half a year is absolutely unrealistic. for at least half a year - it's absolutely unrealistic ...

You're wrong! It's even realistic! You just need to limit the work of the EA! so it works in certain hours and withdrawal of suspended rates in idle hours! and if you want to be precise, you need and can do it accurately! Market entry is the trump card! and I see how many exact entries Osma has!

Let it be, it's not about the size of the dept. If you're confident in your system, you can bet a reasonable mm and not work for bank interest. Otherwise there's no point in forex at all.

As for the rules. If you have 80% of profitable trades, the practice shows that all of the MO is eaten by the spread. Not to mention the 30-40% of successful trades. You should not blindly trust the authorities and not think with your own head.)

7Konstantin7:

Roman you must be an employee of the Billings Centre)

What's up with the giants? Uh-uh - bought me out, figured me out... :-) I have to make some money from PAMM.

Roman.:
What's up with the giro? You bought me out, you got me... :-) I had to earn some money from PAMM.

It's OK for young people :)

I work there myself :D and 500 percent a day is normal.

Just kidding.