[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 799

vladds:

And you are missing mm too! well congrats to you too!

Any hints? Which tool or strategist did you use?

I personally ran out of ideas, so I went back to Ilan!

I've been looking for stock tips and input logic, but I haven't found anything that can be used in trading! ((

Vlad - on the micro-real, I will look at my sov's trades on limit orders without stops, with averaging - inputs according to B. Williams - his ProfitUnity on the alligator - only the opposite - he trades a breakdown, i.e. Stop orders, I use Limit orders and in the opposite direction, i.e. where he has a breakthrough - I have a rebound of this order in the NEUTRAL direction of the aligator's teeth line, every next fill using increased volumes depending on the MM variant ... if you get positive results - I will provide you with the source code with a description... The basic variant is here.

The result of one of the tests is optimisation during last year and since the beginning of this year it is forward. M15 is a signal TF.

A flat instrument.

vladds:

And you're missing mm too! well congrats to you too!

Any hints? Which tool or strategist did you use?

I personally ran out of ideas, so I went back to Ilan!

I've been looking for stock tips and input logic, but I haven't found anything that can be used in trading! ((

Hedge euro and pound + 2 indices.)

Yeah no congratulations guys, not sure if this will work in real life yet.

OnGoing:

Hedge euro and pound + 2 turkeys )

Yeah no congratulations guys, not sure if this will work in real life yet.

yeah, you're already covering your tracks, saying nothing works ..... but you put the grail in your pocket and make dough. :))

Roman.:
:-) Isn't she a beauty!!! :-) Wouldn't you agree?
I don't like women who smoke, because I don't smoke and it's not relevant to me at all. For me the beauty of a woman is in her ability to give a man a buzz). As they say - don't drink water from the face). And they also say that a girl's beauty is in her soul.

khorosh:
I don't like women who smoke, because I don't smoke and it's not relevant to me at all. For me the beauty of a woman is in her ability to get a man high). As they say, you can't drink water from your face). And they also say a girl's beauty is in her soul.

You can truly love only one person at a time, averaging about 1-10 years and smoking, illness, all other flaws of the person you love are of little importance to the one who loves - truly.

khorosh:
...And they also say - a girl's beauty is in her soul.

Can't you see that her soul is beautiful! Well, or played it well... which is unlikely. And she only smokes twice a month and it's not cigarettes... :-) read the reviews on the video...

IMHO - "getting high" - she's all right.

Roman.:

IMHO - "getting high" - she's all right.

Unless you check it out in practice, you can only speculate, as it has nothing to do with looks. Have you ever wondered why couples meet: he's handsome, she's ugly? Or why is it sometimes difficult for a pretty woman to start a family? Or why some men, when they have a wife, do not give up the childish habit of self-satisfaction. I've had about a dozen women in my life and only one of them (not the prettiest) has fully satisfied me sexually.

khorosh:
Until you put it to the test, you can only speculate, as it has nothing to do with looks. Have you ever wondered why couples meet: he's handsome, she's ugly? Or why is it sometimes difficult for a pretty woman to start a family? Or why some men, when they have a wife, do not give up the childish habit of self-satisfaction. I've had about a dozen women in my life and only one of them (not the prettiest) has fully satisfied me sexually.
No - I didn't... At least you can see that she has HUGE potential! :-)

Roman.:
No - I didn't... At least you can tell by looking at it that it has HUGE potential! :-)
You mean potential on the outside?)

OnGoing:
Did you mean to say EXTERNAL potential?)
Including!!! :-) + So 3,14singing and 'competent' meowing (quacking) emphasises that she's all right on the inside too... :-)