[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 788

I wonder if there is no connection to the internet, the indicator does not show? I connect without a network connection, the field is blank :( I have set it to show everything in the settings

Villagers, where can I see the latest version of your expert? :)

There are so many reports, but I couldn't find the EA file in the last 10 pages...

Cmu4:

There are so many reports, but I couldn't find the EA file in the last 10 pages...

the thing is that from the first page are the very first! and the other versions are multiplied as in this clip 4 post!

can't do the test properly since 2011 the quote scraps are scary! What to do?

Cmu4:

Because there are so many reports and I couldn't find the EA file in the last 10 pages...

BU-GA-GA-GA-GA!!!!!

Dig a lot deeper! :-)

have you seen the picture?

т

owl testing before january 14 is no use at all!

Cmu4:

Just for you, I found...

Download the owls and settings from my posts on this page of the branch.

The situation as of today.

One.

Two.

Three.

Roman.:
Today's situation.

on the last one you can see immediately increased the lot! :)

By the way, how can we attach to doubleminus the ability to automatically increase the lot when the amount increases!

percentage!

vladds:

on the last ones you can see immediately you've enlarged the lot! :)

No. Just took a long time to harness... :-) I've added one more owl on the second picture and set take and refill levels, slippage steps as for 4-digit one - so my line is almost straight up to 188 trades and this brokerage company positioned itself as 4-digit one.