[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 787

MaxZ:
You look at the chart and think how cool it's going... But in fact, it's just a little way to go! :)))

already lost! ))

First think about the drawdown or how to reduce it!

now increase the lot! from 0.01 to 0.05

and now increase lot multiplication from 1.1 to 1.5

And I've got a demchyzoid itch. Political correctness has been aroused.

(sighs) Why just the villagers?! Where are the villagers?

===
I'm too lazy to check, but I think Chekhov had a story where, after the words "peasants and peasant women", the editor nailed the author.
I hope we are civilized people...

====
Yes, yes. There was even a film adaptation. Boris Tenin and Faina Ranevskaya. It's a great piece. I'll try the trackers.

Roman.:

Chop further - the space is clear.

Roman, would you be so kind as to send me a link or post the script or indicator (I don't know how to call it properly) Equity_v7?

If I'm not mistaken it can also be attached to a real trade chart. It will work?

fozi:

Roman, could you please send me the link or upload the script or indicator (I don't know how to call it correctly) Equity_v7?

If I'm not mistaken it can also be attached to a real trade chart. It will work?

Files:
equity_v7_1.mq4  24 kb

nikat97:

SENKYU VERI MACH (Excuse my English) :-))

fozi:
No problem

here's another clever solution, multiplying the pitch not 1.3! but 0.7!

plus aggressive lot multiplication! 1.9

fozi:

You put it on a daily chart of any instrument and it will show the layouts (depending on what options you specify in the external variables of the indicator) for the trade in this account.

Roman.:

You put it on the daily chart of any instrument and it will show the layouts (depending on what options you specify in the external variables of the indicator) to trade in this account.
Great, I only play on the daily chart as well