[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 772

There is also one limitation in MT5. I was just reminded of it. To quote.

"For adequate multi-portfolio testing, an MT5 tester will not work, nor will any of the OHLC testers. You need a tick history there. Because a synthetic is realistically evaluated only on the basis of the tick history. It's that rare case where the salt is in the details.

OnGoing:
Yes, we can. But just the logic of such a test has not yet been proposed. Make a simple opening/closing of course not a problem. But that's not what we need, is it?

What do we need? Open and wait for +5. Closed. At the same time, we roughly estimate the situation as I wrote above. We do not need a mega EA yet. It is only the first step so far.

OnGoing:

There is also one limitation in MT5. I was just reminded of it. To quote.

"For adequate multi-portfolio testing, an MT5 tester will not work, nor will any of the OHLC testers. You need a tick history there. Because a synthetic is realistically evaluated only on the basis of the tick history. It's that rare case where the salt is in the details.

Without tests it's a bit risky to rely on a demo. You can run it on minutes.

4x-online:
Without tests, it's a bit risky to rely on a demo. You can run it on minutes.
Minutes may be as long as 100 old pips.) And if you add these fluctuations on 12 pairs)

OnGoing:
Minutes can be as long as 100 pips)
Then it's hard to discuss anything. A week of demo is no indicator at all. No way.

Info for the villagers to ponder:

The hat of the report:

It's a simple averager

Takeprof100!

the higher the chart, the safer and more profitable it is?

Take Profit 50!

vladds:

I take it the higher the chart the more reliable and profitable it is?

Not exactly, but not below an hour.

We sell at the hawks and buy at the lows. Define for yourself the fluctuations of the pair per month during the year and, for example, when the price goes down by 3000 points, you start to buy, when it goes up, you start to sell.

one of the reasons why the tester leaks!

vladds:

one of the reasons why the tester leaks!

It's normal with our kitchens