[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 704

himera:
well.... for example i use two advisors - magelan and bulldozer - and you want to say that such profitable advisors for no reason who will give them away? they bring 600-800% - heh childish naivety you have =)

they make 1200% a year and ilan is not funny!

Taki did ...

vladds:

Ilan brings in 1,200% a year, too - don't be ridiculous!

Ilan is a thing of the past - it's already proven - no one has ever refuted the contrary. and in many cases, the plum sooner or later - as for Magelan - I don't bet there are free - but the bulldozer never came up =) ah yes, I'm 15 years old as Konstantin says - but judging by your conversations you have a failed breakthrough, if you had profitable EAs - you would not have been making a demagogy for 700 pages here =)

himera:

Ilan is a thing of the past - it's already verified - no one has ever refuted the opposite. and in many cases, the plum sooner or later - as for Magelan - I do not dispute that there are free - but the bulldozer never met =) ah yes ... I'm 15 years old as Konstantin says - but judging by your conversations you have a failed breakthrough, if you had profitable advisers - you would not have debaggered for 700 pages here =)
I wonder what you propose we do?
answer directly!

BeerGod:
We did it...

don't compare it to a year's test and beyond! the test will not show it!

My mistake is that I started with a ruble account!

I started with a rouble account! And a cent account is safer. That's where you should dig!

i will not have $10,000 soon, but i will have 10,000 cents! it is like two fingers................!

Figure it out!

i already suggested it but nobody listened, i do not understand your problem with screenshots of your demo tests ... and vladss - did you personally raised 1200% on Ilan? If so - then I think (if you're such a smart guy) you would have long sat on the trusted PAMM with European brokers and drank beer - but as I see it all comes to nothing - someone somewhere blurted out - Ilan raises 1200% - and then came the echo - nonsense, don't you agree?

himera:

As for MAGELAN, I don't doubt that there are free brokers - but I've never met a bulldozer!) Ah yes, I'm 15 years old, as Konstantin says - but judging by your conversations, you have a failed breakthrough. If you had profitable EAs, you would not have created 700 pages of demagoguery =)

Who said anything about simple ilan! All that is left of ilan is the name!

the bulldozer is full of advisors on the net it's all nonsense!

Show me some results, then we'll talk about it again!

otherwise, you're just babbling!

You're relying on such delusional Expert Advisors!

All that stuff they sell on the net is obviously a scam!

By the way - who uses the bulldozer - can you post screenshots of a year's earnings? I'm just curious

himera:
i already suggested it but nobody listened, i don't even understand your problem with screenshots of your demo tests ... and Vladss - did you personally raised 1200% on Ilana? If so - then I think (if you're such a smart guy) you would have long sat on the trusted PAMM brokers and drank beer - but as I see it all comes to nothing - someone somewhere blurted out - Ilan raises 1200% - and then came the echo - nonsense, don't you agree?

you need time! to prove something! we do not understand everything at once! this thread, like this idea, is only 4 months old and the proof is still raw! very raw!

I've already suggested it and no one listened!

The screenshots are and will be meaningful! Many people looking only at the screen can evaluate and ask questions! (what parameters, what period, etc.)

screenshots are important things!

Here, the screenshots show in this thread and people orientate!

it is the same here!