[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 703

I'd say it's even decent! I got more than 300% on my test!

You have a cent account and you are on!

Is it possible to translate roubles into dollars online? I can't find it! (

vladds:

why if you deposit to the account it will be converted automatically

at the rate quoted on the account where the deposit is made)

7Konstantin7:

Why, if you deposit the money into your account, it will be converted automatically.

at the rate quoted on the account where the deposit is made)

I'll check! :)

vladds:

I'll check it out! :)
Yeah, there's a choice of which wallet you want to top up your account with and you have to choose RUR

By the way! Why? When I login to a Ruble account it shows one result, and when I login to a cent account, the tester shows a terrible result, and it is not like that when I login to a Ruble account!

vladds:
I have a RUR account, it shows one result, but when I log into cent account, the tester shows terrible results, and I don't get any similar results to RUR!

It's a tester, it's just for eye appeal and that's all.)

I don't know.

if it is 5 then the spread widens 2 or 3 times at the weekend so there is no point in testing until the spread is lowered

stop levels - trading conditions are different so there is a difference too

well.... for example i use two advisors - magelan and bulldozer - and you want to say that such profitable advisors for no reason who will give them away? they bring 600-800% - heh childish naivety you have =)

himera:
Well.... for instance i use two indicators - magelan and bulldozer - and you want to tell me that such profitable indicators will be given away for free? they bring in 600-800% - heh, your naivety is childish =)

Jeez :D it's all free on the net, you must be 15 years old)

anything they sell, there's everything for free and there are plenty of sites like this

http://forexsystems.ru/nl/sovetniki/66358-magelan-ver-2-01-mm.html

it's a magelan for example

A quote from the forum:

If you want to play for a demo, you have to keep this EA at least in the tester. You don't have to go far, just start it from January 1 and no questions will arise!)

Don't joke around here with people with years of experience.

I've been a student for three years and I still consider myself a student.

You look like a first grader.)

vladds:

Do you have internet in the asylum?