[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 674

OnGoing:

That's right. It's just that it often takes more time to find such a "professional" solution than it does to write a procedure in-house, without having to spend the time to integrate the code into your own, etc.

Of course, I'm not talking about trivial things like error handling etc. But it's not always reasonable to search for something you actually need at a particular moment in time, and go into someone else's code. It's easier and faster to write from scratch.

Kim's code doesn't require much digging - every function has description of variables and function purpose, so there is no problem.

I can already remember the main names almost by heart. All of his functions are lined up in libraries, so it's very convenient to use.

vladds:

I can't even play!:)

it's coding after all :)

Practice and practice. Everyone starts at some point, the main thing is not to be afraid to do it!

After all, you can start with the elementary. For example, do you know what this construct means? If yes, then you can already code)

Alert("Hello, world!");

OnGoing:

Practice and practice. Everyone starts at some point, the main thing is not to be afraid to do it!

You can start with the basics. For example, do you know what this construction means? If yes, then you can already code)

well what's called is clear another thing is how to connect them and where to shove it! i tried! the last time yesterday! :) but the attempt ended in failure:)

OnGoing:

By the way, more often I deal with quite non-standard things, for which, as a rule, there is nothing ready in nature.

And standard ones, such as replacing one of the indices with another, cannot be called coding at all) So, all the same as playing with the parameters.

I'm sure 90% of your non-standard solutions can be implemented using Kim's functions. Give me an example of some of your custom solutions and I will tell you which Kime functions can be used in it.

khorosh:

With Kim, you don't have to look too closely - each function has a description of the variables and the purpose of the function, so there's no problem.

I already remember the main names almost by heart. All of its functions are lined up in libraries, so it's very convenient to use.

Yes, I don't argue, his functions are useful. For some people their use is probably easier. Perhaps, all the same, it is a matter of taste and "manner of writing" of everyone.

I find it easier to write a couple of lines myself, rather than go poking around in someone else's mind. Plus, as I have already said, the specifics of the task at hand does not always allow it.

vladds:

well what's called is clear another thing is how to connect them and where to shove them! i tried! the last time yesterday! :) but the attempt failed:)

(laughing in someone else's advice ......... is like a proctologist's job))

vladds:

well what's called is clear another thing is how to connect them and where to shove them! i tried! the last time yesterday! :) but the attempt ended in failure:)
So the next day - again in action! You can't do without it. There's almost everything in the textbook.

which page should I start on?

Generally speaking, forex is a very difficult puzzle. And the further you go, the harder it gets. There are currency pairs for fun. So to speak. They are hard to figure out, but you can.)

For example: cadjpy eurhkd eurnok eursek eursgd gbpaud gbpcad and others

khorosh:
I'm sure 90% of your non-standard solutions code can be implemented using Kim's functions. Give me an example of some of your non-standard solutions and I will tell you which functions of Kim's can be used in it.

Firstly, it may take a lot more work to integrate and redesign to meet my requirements).

Secondly, as a rule, I don't need some ready-made complete functions as such. My task is just the opposite - to implement what no one else has).

And that task is broken down into several smaller ones. And also non-standard ones. Are you suggesting to go and borrow every two lines from Kim? Or is it better to implement them immediately and hot, in harmony with the rest of the code, before the idea has run away?

And there is a whole cobbase of ready-made goodies already accumulated.