[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 839

It's useless to do it in the test, they are very quote sensitive, the mini reel is 100 cents, it's different, at least I don't understand it...

BeerGod:
That's a great result. How is it tested on history?

I didn't test it, I don't see the point of cheating myself, I threw it straight into small real.

BeerGod:
I didn't test it, I don't see the point of cheating myself, I threw it straight into small real.

Why not? It's not a pipsizer.... What TF does it work on?

H1 eur-usd

BeerGod:
H1 eur-usd

There! On all ticks it will be a pretty adequate result... at least it shouldn't be worse than the real one.

Elisavetka, bad results in the tester can ruin a lot of ideas, everyone knows the tester is Achtung !!!

BeerGod:
Elisavetka, bad results in the tester can ruin a lot of ideas, everyone knows that the tester is Achtung !!!

Well ... I know all the tricks of the tester... One should always keep them in mind when testing.

But the tester is more likely to dust the eyes with overly good results, rather than with bad ones relative to the real...

By the way, I think more deposits are ruined by people who didn't believe the tester's bad results))

jelizavettka:

There! On all ticks, the result will be quite adequate... in any case, it shouldn't be worse than the real one.
Sonechko, why history? You have to look ahead...

BeerGod:
Sonechko, why history? You have to look to the future...

Wow! Are you a prophet?))