[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 845

7Konstantin7 You should open a PAM in RVD. Because the terms are very attractive.

alexsandr11:
You should get some more money to open an RVD account. The terms are very attractive.

there is a pamm integral there :D i checked it) of course i would trade there only

i got a low leverage to trade on their pamm, the leverage is 1:200. i need at least 2000, better 3000.

olyakish: The tray is not preserved...
Well, it's not really needed here :)

moskitman:

it's a joke...

Yes, it's an unsinkable TC).

_http://www.forexover.com/forum/subject.php?page=3&id=77 here's one about your rwd, the usual kitchen set up by a former trader.At least the scalpers are not happy.

marker:

you yourself don't understand anything) how everything really works

you want mega precision :D there's no such thing, unless you're in the kitchen at home and everything's fine there

traiduns do not build large companies, who is a traidun or an employee of the kitchen place, it's clear :D

i'm no guru myself, but i understand it all at least).

that's how they scam in the kitchens just now saw the stop level increased tenfold bitch) spread is huge and commission is huge and even less

and it is on the ndd center

it is a euro and on other pairs and 300 and 400 pips was

they do not have a stop level on nds

7Konstantin7 I know what brokerage company you have, I can tell you that I trade there on the real account, spreads are constantly increasing at this time, in a couple of hours they will be back to normal.

alexsandr11:

I had done everything and still have not responded, it's clear that everyone puts it in his pocket

Spreads have nothing to do with stop-loss - I was talking about a 300 pips stop-loss - just imagine how many people got killed by the news

I mean no one has a chance to trade normally, only traders do not notice anything and lose it just for information)

but never mind)

as for the spreads, they are unrealistic, even when they are small)

And so the battle against the shadow continues